Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

relaxed place to work at
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA19 September 2012
A typical day at work is me starting off cleaning the bathrooms and my other cleaning duties which i would continue until about 12:30 which is when i will take my 30 minute lunch then i would continue working until about 2-2:30 which then i would go to my little office and plan for the next day and relax until i leave for home. i would have to say the hardest part of my job was just getting there. having to get up every morning at 5 to catch the train down there was kinda tough. the most enjoyable part for me was the little down time that i did have after doing all of my assigned duties.

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Solid leadership
Subcontracts Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
Very good place to work. Solid leadership. Opportunities for advancement. Enjoyable work environment. Excellent benefits package and rewarding when the job is well done.
OK place to work at
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC29 November 2017
Learn new things, culture is not so great. People around nice to work with however. They don't give free coffee. Environment is extremely corporate. Good for starting job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K