Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

It is a place given the right stuff, the employee can learn and grow, as much as the person desire.
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, California25 January 2012
It is a great place to grow technically as well managerily.
Nature of it's business renders diversity in area of different sciences.
It has several divisions that covers activies from space to deep ocean. There were cross training involve among employee either carried out formally or otherwise. I took advantage of the opportunity and further my learning/education during my employment there, which equvalent to a PHD effort at a learning instituation such as University. I believe, otherwise, I will not be able to achieve....because of the way it nutured me. I am able to build Receiver/Transmitter from the ground up by using MMIC chips that I designed. Which I consider is an opportunity of life time....plus beacuse of my involvement, I was able to train other engineers, and in return they taugh me system engineering about payload.
Later in my career, I was able to work as payload enginner/manager for satelllite. These are just a few of the pleasant experience I encountered during my employment wuth Lockheed.
Pros
free education
Cons
not enough r&d funding

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Solid leadership
Subcontracts Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
Very good place to work. Solid leadership. Opportunities for advancement. Enjoyable work environment. Excellent benefits package and rewarding when the job is well done.
OK place to work at
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC29 November 2017
Learn new things, culture is not so great. People around nice to work with however. They don't give free coffee. Environment is extremely corporate. Good for starting job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K