Lock Search Group

Lock Search Group Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Great team and culture
Covid has created uncertainty.

It is a great culture and learning about 360 recruitment. Wonderful support from all colleagues and management. Given the tools to succeed.
Great company
Great company to work for with lot's of industry professionals to learn from. Very good work-life balance, salary/benefits package and they do everything in their power to keep their employees happy
Sharks at the top but other great people in the pool
Job is very rewarding and no two days are the same. Dollars comes before ethics too many times. Generous with the staff but turnover was sometimes problematic.
Great people to work with and gateway to opportunities!
Lock Search Group is an impressive organization that knows its most important resource is its people.The team's dedication to finding the right fit for their clients truly makes a difference.

In this role, you have the excitement of working with accomplished market experts. Absorb a wealth of knowledge and witness the care Lock's team takes throughout the process. It's a pleasure coming to work every day!
Pros
Supportive Team, Rewarding Work, Fun Environment
The pure recruitment experience!
You can really get a taste for the full recruitment experience, right down the the nitty-gritty details.

You are involved in all aspects of the full recruitment cycle, and have the unique perspective of being able to assist both clients and candidates through the search process.

You'll learn how to become hyper organized, and how to find truly spectacular talent!

Helping someone find their dream job is definitely the most amazing part!
Pros
Free coffee and snacks, shuffleboard, company trips, great culture
Cons
Some off-hour work occasionally
High Energy, Fun, and Positive Working Environment!!!
Working for Lock is a lot of fun, it is fast pace, high energy, and a positive working environment. Lock is very much a big family and we all work together because we all want everyone to succeed.
Pros
Positive working environment, great connections, and Cruises for our national meeting!
Great Employer
I have been at LSG for over two years. From the executive team to our receptionist this truly is a company that cares about its employees. With multiple offices across the country, there is never-ending support from your team. Lock makes you feel good about what you do daily!
Pros
Company Dynamic
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lock Search Group?