Loblaw Employee Review

Lots of flexibility
Service Coordinator/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 March 2014
In working at my current position, because I travel back and forth to Edmonton every few weeks, I have learned how to time manage to the best of my ability.

I work strictly with men (there are approximately 17 in each office) - I am the only female. The techs don't (for the most part) treat me differently. They understand that everyone has a job to do and it gets done.

I like the job because right now I have excellent hours and a lot of flexibility in my time. Those are bonuses to me.

My boss works out of Edmonton, but is available when he is needed - even after hoursl He is very supportive when I get frustrated trying to do the work of two cities when it is just me.
Pros
Flexible time, if needed. Excellent working hours
Cons
Loud noises

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Great Place to work.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 April 2018
Very productive environment with team and individual work.

Very open communication.

Great fun environment to work in.

Great and supportive people to work with.
A typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 April 2018
Because of my good customer service skills, I got a good appreciation from customer in serving them well with care. One of my first and great achievement working in Canada.
Pros
Friendly supervisor and manager
Cons
Too busy place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.