Loblaw Employee Review

The staff have a very good work ethic. They work very hard together as a team and socialize together outside of work. Very good morale.
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS30 October 2013
A typical day in the pharmacy is very fast moving and busy. Due to labor cutbacks I have learned to work fast and efficient in all aspects of the pharmacy. One negative aspect of working there is that they aren't forthcoming with regular raises in salary.The girls in the pharmacy are a great bunch to work with. Everyone gets along together during and outside of work. The hardest part of work has to be on days when it is very busy and there is no overlap of staff. It can get very stressful when the wait times for prescriptions are longer due to staff shortage. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be when a patient is thankful to me for my assistance in helping them, with whatever it is they need.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

A god and friendly place to work at
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
Was great whiles I was there with good management.coworkers were friendly.I also learnt a lot about customer service there. Very.good training with great patience
Pros
great company overall
Cons
night shifts
NIGHT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL19 April 2018
It was a great place to work for the last 19 years. Being in charge of employees every night and making sure everything went smoothly was something I took pride in. I have been certified in operating a forklift for the last 18 years and it is a part of the job i enjoyed the most as well as the people I worked with.
Pros
benefits
Cons
night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.