Loblaw Employee Review

Its a great place to work . Management is excellent. I would take them with me if I could .
MANTANCE (Former Employee) –  AB15 August 2013
Clock in 530 am inspect my scrubber - check oil - damage - clean brushes - check all fluids - check squeegees for damage or wornen out . scrub all receiving and shipping floors then all department assembly aisles . Clean up spills as needed. End off shift wash and clean out scrubber and check all moving parts and clean for next shift .
Pros
My supperviser lets me do the job and is there if needed

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
Managers seemed to be all over the place , not the best first job to have. Pay is good but the treatment of employees varies depending on a manager's opinion of you
Pros
Events
Cons
Disrespect
Challenging and interesting work load in an inclusive culture
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 May 2018
Working at Loblaw Companies Limited fueled my desire to continue in the HR field. A typical day at work would include processing payroll daily for the colleagues / managers, screening and interviewing potential new candidates,onboarding new hires, analyzing inventory and financial reports / errors, processing invoices, conducting orientation and planning events for the location I was in.

I learned so much about employee and labour relations while working there - it motivated me to drive my career towards that facet of HR

I thoroughly enjoyed the work as well as the people I worked with. The management team and culture at my location was inclusive, team-oriented and overall positive.
Pros
The work, the people, location, learning and developing
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.