Loblaw Employee Review

Productive, fast pace business
Full-Time Credit Desk/ Distribution Services (Former Employee) –  Brampton12 March 2014
Customer Service Representative for Stores and warehouses. Typical day at work, logging in to the phones. Set up the programs that are used for incoming calls, checking e-mails, checking voicemails, sorting and separating different types of claims. Paying claims, invoicing claims, submitting claims from incoming calls from stores. Denying claims. Updating spreadsheet, and uploading them to Share point site. Investigating issues that have occurred at stores and confirming with the warehouse.

What I have learned from Loblaws, great team work, great customer service skills, multi-tasking, working in a face pace.

Managers would only come to the desk when there was an issue that need to be dealt with. They are always there to help, and always provided more information that would help the Department. They would have monthly Staff meetings to discuss any issues that co-workers have, and would also advice us on new information that the Company will be doing.

The co-workers are team players. We would all help each other any way that we can so that no one is ever behind and update. They are also outgoing and friendly.

The hardest part of the Job is when using the new system SAP and had limited time for training due to the launch that was happening in stores and warehouses.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers who are always there and support each other.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2018
Busy workdays with quotas to meet for each and every day. Management is great with group huddles every morning and supportive managers that'll answer any questions you have.
Productive, safety conscious
Project Coordinator (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
Loblaw is a good place to work. I learnt my Supervising job there through home grown talent from order picker to Supervisor.
The hardest part of the job is very difficult to complete task on weekends because workers turn up is very low.
The most enjoyable part of the job is they pay vacation pay
Cons
Very cold environment to work in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.