Loblaw Employee Review

What I have learned
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 March 2014
At Loblaws, I have learned to effectively work with multiple teams across different platforms. Had good exposure with the customers understanding their issues, explaining to them the root cause of the issue in simple business terms which they can understand easily. Last not least I have learned to attend the issues with a smile under the pressurized situations. The hardest part of the job is to have all the technical teams and the business teams in the same pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have interaction with lots of enthusiastic people who works with a smile for the President's choice Financial. Also the job at Loblaws helped me to learn well the Credit Card management.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2018
Busy workdays with quotas to meet for each and every day. Management is great with group huddles every morning and supportive managers that'll answer any questions you have.
Productive, safety conscious
Project Coordinator (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
Loblaw is a good place to work. I learnt my Supervising job there through home grown talent from order picker to Supervisor.
The hardest part of the job is very difficult to complete task on weekends because workers turn up is very low.
The most enjoyable part of the job is they pay vacation pay
Cons
Very cold environment to work in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.