Loblaw
Information from Loblaw:

Loblaw Employee Reviews

Canada4,986 reviews
Found 4,986 reviews matching the search
Good
This is a good place and safe for work. But salary is not enough for living. I learned many things about this work place. I learned to work with team members a management group.
Management is questionable at best.
Management is very questionable as to whether those individuals are capable of really achieving anything. LAZY managers. Managers at my store are hypocritical and will yell at any employee for anything. They will then do the same thing they just yelled about such as excessively long conversations, not doing enough work and leaning mostly.
Ok
C'est plutôt bien mais aurait pu être beaucoup mieux...
Overall good experience
Its really friendly environment to work. Not stressful. My availability is took into consideration. Managers r really helpful. During this period of pandemic the management is taking really good steps for collage sanitization.
Alright Job
Crazy people or person threatens other workers and company does nothing about it not the safest work environment not impressed with the way they handle the issue been told it’s been happening for long time
Cons
Repetitive tasks
I do not recommend .
Regarding the application, I have not been given any feedback, not even complying with the courtesy of doing business. Do not waste your precious time with this company.
It was ok
It was a decent place with decent people. High paced and a lot ask of you for very little appreciation from higher management and not a lot of money in it.
Kind and supportive supervisor
As the first Canadian environment experience, the staff and management and the supervisor helping a lot to get accustomed to fast pace and collaborative condition,
Pharmacist are good to work for
I enjoy working with the pharmacy. The pharmacist are easy going and helpful. I package medications refill medication and assist with customers calling in.
An OK Place To Work
As a former employee, I found ot to be pretty good, friendly, and the coworkers were awesome to work with, managers were also pretty good and easy to work withand would do their best to be accommodate their employees the best they can, I enjoyed my time working there
Grocery cashier
This a good company to work for, you have a union, and its a good job for students who are looking to just work part time, the most difficult part would be remembering produce codes, especially when you have impatient customers
Great Place to work
Great place to work, lots of opportunity for shifts. Clean environment and great management team. Customers were friendly and great as well, not mauch to complain about.
Current
Not a bad place to work for, they are flexible, have decent benefits, but often don't have good people working for them. Hours are good as well as the work load depending on the store you work for
Productive but yet to much work for minimum wage
All though it was a friendly environment with nice people and proper managers managing the area, the workload was way too much for what it was paying.
Pros
Benifits and discounts
Cons
workload
The Best company to work in
I am proud to work in the biggest grocery store chain in Canada. My work is recognized and rewarded. 11 years in the company and hoping to continue till I retire. No complaints!!!
Fast Paced
If you want to be successful, you have to learn quickly and be fast paced in order to compete for long term job or get noticed by store managers and possibly get a job with them. It may sound like an easy job, but really its hard work and long shifts 10 to 12 hours or more some times.
Stressful and lack of care for junior employees
Very stressful, I worked up to half an hour past my time off almost every shift and never got paid for the time I was forced to stay at the store. Understaffed, too small of a department to get things done on time, almost no training was offered.
Pros
Very good customer service experience
Cons
Stressful, lack of training, no pay offered for overtime except to managerial positions
Very good place to work
It is amazing to work for this company, they are semi flexible with hours as well. They constantly check in with your progress and teach valuable skills
Fun job
Loblaws offers great jobs along with great benefits. Furthermore, they are also very flexible in terms of hours and the management team is very friendly/welcoming.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Labour work
Unionized job
This position was a unionized position, as a HMR Clerk. It was fast paced at times, and there was always work to be done, so I was always busy doing something which I enjoyed.
Not a great place to work!
Pros:
1. Flexibility at work

2. Nice Cafeteria at 1PCC

Cons:

1. Decision making very slow at top level

2. Not a company to work for If you are a tech savvy