Lobello Manufacturing Ltd

Lobello Manufacturing Ltd Employee Reviews

Its a great place for apprentices to work and learn at because you have many different people teaching you there, and plenty of machines to get used to.
A hard-working team of cabinetmakers, CNC operators, finishers, preppers, draftspeople, administrators, and project managers comes together at LM to make state-of-the-art commercial millwork. LM is home to a fast-paced work environment and excellence is the goal. Hard work is well rewarded.
The management at Lobello appreciates my contribution to the team. As a premium millwork shop, Lobello takes on new and exciting work that challenges me and the rest of the staff. I feel like I make a difference by going to work each day.
We are always busy, shop is clean and fast paced. Great group of guys. Most guys work very well together help each other out. Get overtime hours which is great.
Like the work and workplace ,can be cramped at times space could de managed better with the help of other workers or just à Forman to organize this shop .as for management well I’d say this they are there on problem by letting there employee ( friends,family,buddies run the shop and to quote one of them « I do what I want or I don’t care,whatever « ) advancement none existent,salaries low and no rases .employe atmosphère stinks bad attitude all around
Pros
Cons
Lots