LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

Over-worked and underpaid, but at least the work doesn't follow you home.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 February 2019
The best part about LKQ is that the workday goes by extremely quickly. There is never a shortage of work that needs to be done and problems that need to be attended to. If you show initiative and take on extra work, that unofficially becomes your duty ongoing. Management is swamped constantly but still somehow finds a way to take time off when they are needed most, leaving the warehouse at a decisional standstill many times in the week. The benefits package they offer is overpriced and in my opinion, the subsidized services do not provide value unless you have a family to take care of. As for organizational culture, it is the standard automotive industy- where communication barriers are always present and timely results rarely happen. This is a god job for people who just want to punch in and out on a daily basis without caring for the growth of the company they work for.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Heavy workload that carries over from day to day

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.