LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

a great wrok place with great quality
Dispatch Clerk (Current Employee) –  Niagara, ON27 June 2019
great place nice people to work for. everyone happy so make it easier to get along. you can learn new thing everyday here with car parts, and always room to move forward..
Pros
pension plans
Cons
30 min lunch

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.