LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

Busy Commission based job
Inside Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 August 2019
Management needs a lot of work. When I started there the first GM was amazing and attentive to both customers and employees. When he moved to his own location and handed his title down to the sales manager, everything went down hill. The manager will throw you under the bus with customers, feeds into drama and rumors, he will do anything to avoid conflict, he avoids customers and employees if they are difficult or just doesn't want to talk. Other than that it was a lovely place to work and the pay was good and rewarding
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Manager

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.