LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

The work is consistent and always lots to be done
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  404 Fruitland road15 August 2019
I have been there 10 months now and I don't think i have gotten the best experience to give for a general review strictly because they are going to a large transitional period at the moment with a big move to Niagara Falls from Hamilton It has been quite hectic with upper management devising new plans for the future. That being said the supervisors there are great and the work is always consistent and i don't have much bad to say about the company what so ever.

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.