LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
So far they have been very good to me and the staff I'm working with very helpful during my training days
Inside Sales Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 September 2019
I believe that this could be a long term career for most as the current staff has a large number that have been there 10 to 25 years.

They have pizza days, Ice cream days, casual days etc and due to the fact that they are only open Monday to Friday 8 to 5 your guaranteed no weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.