LKQ Corporation Employee Review

View all LKQ Corporation reviews

This is the worst place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 January 2019
Starting with the top Saint P and his incredibly sales minors, down to his female HR department who just fallow their male counterparts is a joke!
As a professional I have NEVER seen such a terrible show faked by individuals that control lives and not understanding any part of business! Under these individuals you are considered slave labour!
Pros
Cons
Do not be a slave!

Other LKQ Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Accounting Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 October 2019
Everyday is something new. There are many positions and opportunities at this company. They are all across Canada, the US and Europe. Opportunity to move locations if needed.
Good company, slightly disorganized
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 October 2019
Great group of people. Good salary. However, you are just a number. To many boss'. I got pulled multiple directions and would get introuble. Hard to advance in the company. I asked for assistance with building my portfolio to move up in the company, never recieved a response. Later that year I was told I was not making an ambitious enough to move up. Some management are great, others are not qualified to be in the position they are in. Great disappointment for working with LKQ. I was extremely excited to finally get the opertunity to work with them. However, by the end of my employment I could care less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LKQ Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.