LK Protection

LK Protection Pay & benefits reviews

manager was fun, but rude at the same time. I had good time there to be fair. people were unhappy but I liked it. I gave low rating because they expected very much while paying min wage
Nice to work with company. Provide comfort for work, flexibility duty hours and safe environment. Management is friendly and cooperative. They provide full gauidenc.
I worked for LK Protection off and on over the past 4 years. I have found them to be a good company. Work hours are flexible and Management has been understanding when I need time off or scheduling changes. My pay rate was above average and work environments were very good. I would highly recommend LK Protection to work at.
Pros
Paid breaks, flexible work hours, paid on time and above average
Staff work in a team and a friendly work environment. Problem is bad management in making schedules and you will never get the schedule which you required.
Pros
Good Site Working Staff
Cons
Never get that schedule which you want.
Made to feel paranoid about everything. Treated like a machine instead of a human being. Constantly treated like a terrible person because of something that is out of my control.
Pros
Cons
No benefits. No raises. Verbally Abusive boss.
This company is all about providing the best possible security and first response service to their clients and provides technical expertise and direction to staff whenever required. Excellence in customer service is their priority and they make themselves available to address any issues clients, as well as staff have. The hardest part of the job is juggling schedules and on-demand service requirements and maintaining an adequate work/life balance. Salary is dependent on the contract negotiations and, within the industry as a whole, private security provision is undervalued, despite the strict regulatory and licencing requirements. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and helping mitigate loss in cases of emergency. It's all about working as a team.
Pros
great work locations and people to work with and for.
Cons
low pay, changing work schedules
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LK Protection?