LK Protection

LK Protection Management reviews

Made to feel paranoid about everything. Treated like a machine instead of a human being. Constantly treated like a terrible person because of something that is out of my control.
Pros
Cons
No benefits. No raises. Verbally Abusive boss.
Nice to work with company. Provide comfort for work, flexibility duty hours and safe environment. Management is friendly and cooperative. They provide full gauidenc.
1- no respect 2- no understanding to your issue 3- no security of your job 4- no fixed hours at all I want to abuse every one in the management on face They use people.
I worked for LK Protection off and on over the past 4 years. I have found them to be a good company. Work hours are flexible and Management has been understanding when I need time off or scheduling changes. My pay rate was above average and work environments were very good. I would highly recommend LK Protection to work at.
Pros
Paid breaks, flexible work hours, paid on time and above average
This company i worked for, ok protection is the very worst company ever. The CEO forces shifts in you or will fire you. I have nothing good to say at all about this company at all
Pros
Lack of supefvision
Cons
Bad management
Staff work in a team and a friendly work environment. Problem is bad management in making schedules and you will never get the schedule which you required.
Pros
Good Site Working Staff
Cons
Never get that schedule which you want.
this is a very worst security company to work for. the company is run by dad and son. The manager is very unprofessional, he hires everyday because he fires guards frequently. he forces shift on guards and give strict working rules. if you want peace avoid this company
Pros
rude manager
Cons
fair training
Honestly the worst company i have evr worked for, the managment do not know what they are doing. they fire gaurds for no reason , they need to fix them selfs up real fast before the labour board gets involved..