LK Protection

LK Protection Employee Reviews

1- no respect 2- no understanding to your issue 3- no security of your job 4- no fixed hours at all ......................................................
Overall I loved this company, Managers and owner are very nice people, they help you as much as they can. Shifts? No problem at all part time or full time. They give you all the gear for duty. They do quality job.
Securing the gate house and patrolling the building which include answering complaints handling alarms and securing the premises also answering phone calls at the gate house and handing tickets to cars who are parked illegaly
Nice to work with company. Provide comfort for work, flexibility duty hours and safe environment. Management is friendly and cooperative. They provide full gauidenc.
manager was fun, but rude at the same time. I had good time there to be fair. people were unhappy but I liked it. I gave low rating because they expected very much while paying min wage
1- no respect 2- no understanding to your issue 3- no security of your job 4- no fixed hours at all I want to abuse every one in the management on face They use people.
I worked for LK Protection off and on over the past 4 years. I have found them to be a good company. Work hours are flexible and Management has been understanding when I need time off or scheduling changes. My pay rate was above average and work environments were very good. I would highly recommend LK Protection to work at.
Pros
Paid breaks, flexible work hours, paid on time and above average
This company i worked for, ok protection is the very worst company ever. The CEO forces shifts in you or will fire you. I have nothing good to say at all about this company at all
Pros
Lack of supefvision
Cons
Bad management
Very rude boss, wasn't given enough hours for full time employee. Workplace employees were friendly and easy to get along with. Received multiple sites with decent workplace environment.
Staff work in a team and a friendly work environment. Problem is bad management in making schedules and you will never get the schedule which you required.
Pros
Good Site Working Staff
Cons
Never get that schedule which you want.
this is a very worst security company to work for. the company is run by dad and son. The manager is very unprofessional, he hires everyday because he fires guards frequently. he forces shift on guards and give strict working rules. if you want peace avoid this company
Pros
rude manager
Cons
fair training
Made to feel paranoid about everything. Treated like a machine instead of a human being. Constantly treated like a terrible person because of something that is out of my control.
Pros
Cons
No benefits. No raises. Verbally Abusive boss.
Honestly the worst company i have evr worked for, the managment do not know what they are doing. they fire gaurds for no reason , they need to fix them selfs up real fast before the labour board gets involved..
Cons
This company is all about providing the best possible security and first response service to their clients and provides technical expertise and direction to staff whenever required. Excellence in customer service is their priority and they make themselves available to address any issues clients, as well as staff have. The hardest part of the job is juggling schedules and on-demand service requirements and maintaining an adequate work/life balance. Salary is dependent on the contract negotiations and, within the industry as a whole, private security provision is undervalued, despite the strict regulatory and licencing requirements. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and helping mitigate loss in cases of emergency. It's all about working as a team.
Pros
great work locations and people to work with and for.
Cons
low pay, changing work schedules
Interacting with guests and tenants daily. Patrols and then also excel work.