Livingston International
Happiness score is 71 out of 100

Working at Livingston International: Latest Livingston International Reviews

Canada165 reviews

canadashipmentclientsalarydepartmentshiftcustomfriendly

Challenging and fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth

I've been with Livingston International for two months and am very happy I joined the organization. Every day is different and fast paced with the opportunity to learn something new or refine current skills daily. My direct team as well as the management team have all been great in helping me get up to speed and comfortable in my role, and have been supportive in answering any questions I have had. The team environment is very close knit, which makes the job a fun place to work on a daily basis.Overall, my experience has been very positive so far, I would absolutely recommend joining Livingston International to anyone who is looking for a long-term stable career.

Pros

Great leadership

Cons

N/a

My perfect workplace

I always learn something new here. I have the best manager. Everyone is very kind to me. My work has the time and location flexibility I need. I'm happy.

Insights into Livingston International

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

it is a good company with nice environment and atmosphere

My superior gave me very good on job training even she is extremely busy. Colleagues are all helpful and nice, we always work together as a group. My station is well setup in my 1st day of work.

Pros

free parking

Cons

busy and pace of work is quick

Work from home without stress

If you are a self starter that enjoys reasonable goals and expectations, this is the company for you! I am incredibly glad to have this opportunity, as the pay is fair for the tasks requested and includes a rather generous benefit package for entry level positions. Plenty of room for advancement and a great set up for education and furthering of personal and professional goals.

Pros

One hour lunch, super supportive management staff

Cons

lots of specialized clients

Livingston is a good company the people are very helpful .

i think i will be retiring from livingston its a wonderful company to work for pay is good hours are great.in working from home is wonderful is the hours are great.

Pros

hours

Cons

no cons as now

Excellent Company with remote work options!

Interesting company to work for with opportunities for remote work. Management is understanding and allows for flexible work hours if needed. Overall excellent company to work for.

Amazing company

So happy I joined a company that makes you feel welcomed and part of the team. Work life balance is amazing. Wonderful managers who take the time and value the empoyees.

Professional and friendly workplace.

Professional and friendly atmosphere. Lots of support and encouragement from management. Associates are well informed and willing to share knowledge. A great company with opportunity for career growth and advancement.

Pros

Flexible, informative, organized

Cons

Challenges with efficiency/technology but always looking for better ideas.

I like working here

I love remote working environment. People here are really nice and cooperative. There are a lot of opportunities to learn from learning platform. Recommend

Learning

There are so many new things need to learn, and I enjoyed learning and practicing. I am going to learn more about international logistics. Also there are a lot of details you need to learn about the particular job. Once you have learned something, you do feel really good.

yes it is a fun place to work

wonderful day at work learned alot and very happy to be be here.have nothing bad to say about the company people are very helpful and understanding i think im retiring from here.

Pros

fee lunch

Cons

none that i can think of

Great Management and coworkers

Livingston is a very professional company from my experience so far I have been supported from all the way from the top to right where I work with my team, I love it here so far.

Fun and Challenging job where you never stop learning

I literally learn at work everyday, and i think this will continue throughout my time with the company. The brokerage world is constantly changing and growing which I think in the future will leave an opportunity for me to continue to learn and grow with the company.

Great place to work, learn and grow

Livingston is a great place to learn, work and grow.My day goes in a exciting way, as my work and colleagues are fun people.The work place is extremely peaceful.There is no such thing as hardest part of the job when you learn to enjoy your job

n/a

Too early in my employment to share comments and opinions. Good company, good manager, team works very hard, very busy all the time, room for growth and other career opportunities

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Career of a Lifetime

With Livingston, there are so many benefits that other companies just cannot offer. The culture is beyond any where I have ever experienced. Everyone is friendly, helpful and understanding. Working at Livingston is truly like working for a family. The company is very open with the employees in all aspects. I am so happy I made the change.

Light but professional atmosphere

Livingston has a very comfortable yet professional atmosphere. Managers are supportive. They provide necessary training and support. The teams all work together.

Enjoy working with my co-workers and manager

I enjoy working with my co-workers and manager.They all nice people and help me to do good in my work. Its nice to work here in Livingston is not stressful when you know what you doing.

Compagnie en restructuration constante, objectifs impossible à atteindrent

Le volume de client par associé aux comptes à recevoir était irréaliste et inattégnables et cela au dépend des clients malheureusement.

An extremely unprofessional and disorganized workplace

From the hiring process to completing the training program for the RCA role, this experience has been nothing but frustrating. The recruitment member took a less than minimal effort in getting to know me or allow me an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company during the hiring phase. They spoke so fast they didn't give an opportunity to ask questions, and hung up the phone when they were done having the conversation. The interview was less than 15 minutes long, to which the hiring manager and recruitment personnel both showed up late, and one explicitly mentioned they would not be turning on their camera because they were in their pajamas.Sending in new hire documentation was unnecessarily difficult. They sent me 2021 tax documents to fill out, and once I did I was notified that I filled out the wrong documents, it was my error and I needed to correct it asap. I also had to send my void cheque in twice as they were not able to find it on their end, even though the documentation was sent through their company's online forum. Training is a uniquely dysfunctional experience. It is 3 months long. Whether you have an education in customs or supply chain, experience in the filed or no education or background, everyone gets hired at the same salary and same starting point in training. The trainer exhibits poor work-life balance, diminishes experience and educational backgrounds, and communicates in a severely condescending tone. No respect for co-workers with known disabilities. Enforces a 'one spoken, must know' mentality when new information is presented. Continuously -

Pros

Remote

Cons

Unprofessional, disorganized, poor pay, etc.

Trade Analyst/ Technical analyst

Great job and company to get a wide variety of experience to build up your skills and resume .Great co-workers to learn and grow withBut not much room for financial and professional growth considering the below market salaries and promotions they offer. My recommendation is get your experience and get out .Don’t wait for something that isn’t going to come They do not offer competitive compensation despite the company trying to make you think otherwise.5 years experience of day to day u with project manager and not a single good luck or call goodbye.Just a condescending good luck I hope you think your new job is what you think it is message.Very unprofessional management culture.A slap in the face for all I’ve done to have a goodbye like that.Was not appreciated for the variety and quality of work provided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livingston International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement