Live Patrol Inc. Employee Reviews

Great workplace, great team at Live Patrol.
Video surveillance officer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON27 May 2018
LivePatrol has helped me alot since being hired, met alot of great people which are not only friendly and welcoming but also VERY helpful with any needed help.

The job is very straight forward monitoring and alerting intruders to leave the sites.

Routines that are learned easily.

Great management and staff.

Would definitely recommend livepatrol to anyone looking for a job in this field or just a job with growth opportunities.
Pros
Staff, management, hours
Cons
N/a
Fast Growing Company
Surveillance Officer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 May 2018
The typical day at work is to ensure the protection of our clients assets which all employees take pride in doing. I have been able to improve on interpersonal skills which has helped me excel. One of the good things about the job is the ability to communicate with team members as well as management. Everyone is very helpful and accommodating.I would recommend for anyone looking for an opportunity to be apart of fast growing, well organized/managed company.
Good Security Company
Video Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan12 March 2018
A company that has grown and continues to grow tremendously. The job is fun and very straight forward. The hours are very accomodating. You will never have an issue with the scheduling, you ask for what you want when you get hired and they will give you that. The management is also amazing. They are straight to the point and easy to understand, and also very friendly. They expect you to get the job done, as they should, and they respect the employees. However, the culture created by the staff (not the management) is terrible. Never had an issue with the management, but always had an issue with the staff. The staff was disorganized and unprofessional. Unfortunately, the high level of profession held by the management does not reflect onto the staff. Apply here if you are looking for good money, good/reliable management, and solid work
No job security
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON5 March 2018
They are constantly letting people go, telling them it's due to lack of work. They do not put time into their employees, they fire and rehire.
Great team, everyone is so nice.
Current Experience
Video Surveillance Officer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 February 2018
This company has grown tremendously since the first day I started working here. It is quite encouraging to not only hear the vision but to be apart of it.

Our typical day is responding to any illegal activity at our projects. I must say it is funny, exciting and quite thrilling when you see individuals trying to commit illegal activity. It generally never ends well for them.

Management has done a great job to create a strong environment where we all work as a team. They are also very involved which provides a sense of direction. If we ever have any questions or concerns they are answered very quick. We also have incentives which makes our job more exciting.
Great and Exciting Place To Work
Video Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 September 2017
Working at Live Patrol was great. Amazing coworkers, great management and flexible shift times. The job gets very exciting when having to deal with intruders and dispatching police on the intruders.

Would recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
Great staff, Great Management and Flexible Shift Times
Great Place to Work
Video Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 January 2017
Very flexible and was very easy work. They gave me the weekend shift so it was easy to manage, however I left due to school constraints and tougher course load which made it hard to balance the job , however if you are taking less classes it shouldn't be a problem. Great staff and was paid properly on time. Would recommend this job for anyone trying to make some extra money on the side.
Pros
great staff, flexible, easy work
Cons
Need 1 hour lunches
Easy job, with a great staff and a growing company
Video Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 December 2016
Great company to work for, genuinely good staff. A typical day involved monitoring surveillance sites and respond to intrusions as directed. Can get very interesting, some nights with multiple intrusions. Good experience for those looking to get into the security field.
Pros
Felxible work environment and accommodating management
Cons
Having to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays.
Great place to work!
Video Surveillance Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON29 November 2016
Great place to work. Very exciting job with great co-workers and an incredible management team. Live Patrol offers a lot of great shift times that are very flexible. You receive incentives for doing your job properly. There is a lot of room for growth within the company which makes this job that much better.
Pros
Flexible and great shift times, amazing staff and management, a lot of room for growth
Great Overall Company
Video Operator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 November 2016
This could be one of the best jobs. Very friendly coworkers and management. Very fun catching people and making arrests. Room for growth as the company is expanding rapidly.
Great Learning Experience
Video Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
I had a great time working at Live Patrol. I worked for Live Patrol for about 2 years and it was amazing to see how much they grew during that time. I was able to manage school and working at Live Patrol due to management accommodating my schedule. I learned some valuable lessons that i can definitely use for my future. I am no longer at Live Patrol because i found a position in the field i went to school for which is banking.
Pros
Incentives
For a last option, it would be a decent option. Otherwise, avoid.
Security Video Operator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 August 2016
Upon joining the company, you would be greeted by staff, that would seem cheerful and welcoming but it is clear that office politics are quiet important here. Perform as they want them to, even going out of the job description, and you will have a low paying high-demand job with unstable shift time, and spacing to look forward to. If you do not, you will likely not have a job there for long.

You are better off avoiding this job, unless you have run out of security position options. And in an industry like Security, there will always be work at other companies for a security position.

This position does not pay well, provides no benefits at all, co-workers are generally friendly, but are not provided much in the way of motivation, and it is clearly shown on their faces.
Pros
Great staff (Minus Management)
Cons
Unorganized shift times
Great part time, with no benefits and no job security.
Supervisory role (Former Employee) –  Vaughan10 April 2015
Initially beginning as a full-time job, over the course of several months, devolved into a part-time job, with barely enough hours to sustain a living. Working at Live Patrol was incredibly easy, with the software used being easily adopted by staff members. Work initially consisted of 12 hour shifts every other day, overnight but with the transition to part-time hours of 6 hours every other day was simply unacceptable. Sadly, none of the skills that could have been used at this job cannot apply over to other jobs. With no skill growth, and no internal job growth possible, it simply did not give any incentives to work beyond what was required. Company management and ownership showed distrust and at times outright antagonism of staff members, leading to poor treatment in the workplace environment and as a result occasional dips in productivity. The co-employees are the most enjoyable part of the experience of working at this company, each allowed for a new way to stay awake and active at work. That being said, management though initially helpful over time had lost their trust from staff members due to a change in their philosophy in staff treatment.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Terrible management, lack of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Patrol Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Live Patrol Inc. Reviews by Location