Liu & Associates LLP

Liu & Associates LLP Employee Reviews

Friendly, Caring, Flexible
Friendly, and caring management team
Very busy at certain times of the year (to be expected)

Flexible work hours

Efficiently run

Clean and beautiful office environment
Starts off great
Started off as a what seemed to be a great place that didn’t last long. They have multiple complainants about them from previous employees. They have a revolving door of staff, will try and make things seem great by providing meals, and small gifts periodically but they have low pay, deduct you for parking, no benefits, and dealing with the constant berating and belittling is not worth it. They have other staff that is always late or hungover who steals from them and lies but continues to work there.
Pros
Occasional lunches
Cons
Low pay, no benefits, paying for parking
Was a challenging position
Working here was a great experience in challenged me in many ways... I believe I was trained very well to do my job in which I exceeded in every aspect.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Very disorganized company
Incredible environment
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Liu & Associates, I loved the clients and my co workers. The work was very interesting, especially during the busy tax time. I was fascinated to learn about the accounting business.
Pros
I love working with people, it is my strength and it aided me in this growing firm
Cons
It was a busy office, which I enjoyed, but I am ready to enjoy more freedom in my job/life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liu & Associates LLP. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8