Litwiniuk & Company Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
Great team, lots of opporutnity
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2018
High energy team with a positive and focused culture. Lots of opportunity to grow your career internally. The team is focused on how to provide a positive experience for the clients and the people who work here.
Pros
Positive and hardworking team
Cons
Pace can be fast for those who aren't used to it
Good Job and Learning Experience
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 September 2017
I enjoyed working here and being a part of such a reputable law firm. It was a great feeling helping our clients on a daily basis. I loved the lawyer I worked with. We were an amazing team. If I hadn't gone one mat-leave and then moved to Ontario, I am sure I would still be his assistant.
Cult-like work environment
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary24 July 2017
Employees bullied and forced into "team building". No recognition or appreciation for staff financially or otherwise. Underpaid and overworked. Overloaded with files and expected to work overtime for no pay and not allowed to take a vacation if "work isn't caught up". Management is too concerned with "culture" to address the real reason the staff turn over is so high.
Cons
Terrible pay, unethical management, expected to work overtime and attend all the cult meetings