Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society

Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

5.0Job security & advancement

Great teamwork, the younger staff role model what the more experienced staff do, and we have one of the most professional group of staff

Great place to work, everyone is welcoming and believes in maintaining a respectful workplace. Nurses are professional, care staff and auxilary staff are dedicated to providing the best possible care to our residents.

Pros

Free coffee/hot chocolate machine in the staff room, safe secure underground parking, close to bus route

Great environment to work in.

This was a volunteer position at a residence. I got to work with a lot of individuals and helping them with their weekly exercises alongside an instructor. I enjoyed the experience and gained a lot of knowledge in regards to working with an elderly population.

Fun workplace and welcoming staff

Great place to work. Close to home. Homey atmosphere. Staff are fun to work with. Managers are supportive and very knowledgeable of duties abd policies.

Pros

Welcoming staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society with

Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society Reviews by Job Title

Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society reviews by location

Learn about Little Mountain Residential Care & Housing Society in popular locations