Little Caesars Employee Reviews

It was a really good first job and gave me some good experience.
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 March 2018
At work things ran relatively smoothly all the time, they were accommodating with my schedule at the time and very nice people to work around. At work depending on how the day would go I could be on ovens, on cash, making the pizza's, cleaning the back and dishes or re-stalking the food and occasionally making the dough.
Pros
Good learning experience.
Cons
There was no cons.
Not a best work place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON6 March 2018
Owner dose not care about other stores. Only store they care about is the store they work at.There are 3 stores in total most of the tools we use just are on old very.An the ovens are just as bad was not the good job nor a good place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
no hours
ok place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON5 March 2018
ok place to work, if you need a job badly then this would be a good place to go. the work schedule is not ideal for people who go to school or have another job.
Cons
no life and work balance
Great Service Standards
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2018
Little Caesars has a great management approach, very personal and helpful. Great Atmosphere-provides colleagues with the workplace they need to learn and enjoy their work.
laid back
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 February 2018
Working 9am to 5pm. Food preparation, taking customers orders, making pizzas in a timely order for delivery. Cash handling, can be busy for been only one in the store.
Very Flexible Job and Fairly Easy Work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON19 February 2018
For a minimum wage fast food service job, this is the best there is. The hours are flexible, the management is great to get along with and the work required of the job is well worth the pay
Pros
easy work, flexible hours
Cons
minimum wage
Fantastic Place
Operations - Distribution Centre (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2018
Challenges you to think outside the box. Your opinion on dealing with issues/challenges is always heard and considered. Always feel like part of the team. Great support from Corporate Senior Management. Senior Management always finding effective ways to keep their on site managers motivated and eager to keep going.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Management
Cons
Can’t think of any
Good if you like the pressure.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON12 February 2018
It's not high-stress by any means, but they really like perfection here. And speed. Everything has to be perfect and lightning-quick, and talking to your co workers while working is a no no.
Misunderstanding Employer
Cashier/Shaker Boarder (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 January 2018
At this job I juggled the cash register, making pizza, and going outside to flip a sign for hours on end. My boss was extremely passive aggressive and what ended my working there was a miscommunication through him and the shift manager. They also only payed me student wage ($10.50) despite me having graduated high school and gave me less than part time hours to work.
Pros
Sometimes free slice, fun employees
Cons
Passive aggressive boss and just aggressive shift manager
very causl
Customer Service/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  505 highway 118 west29 January 2018
very casual and most times. but there was times where we would have to work fast to fill the warm storage for the pizzas
the employees were ok the attitude was a lot of joking and sarcasm
Pros
half off pizza
Cons
not so felxiable hours
Very efficient workspace, great food
Cashier and Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2018
Very efficient workspace, great food. Management was very nice and the employees all got along very well. This is a franchise so your experience may vary depending on the manager. Occasionally was given food as courtesy of manager. Interacting with customers was a great experience and learning how to make pizzas is fun.
Stable workplace perfect for your first job
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON24 January 2018
Within the first two weeks i was trained on almost every station, receiving the hours i wanted. Management is flexible and will try to work around your schedule to the best of their ability. Perfect for a first job or if in need of a second.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
sometimes understaffed
Unprofessional enviroment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 January 2018
Never have I worked in such an unprofessional work environment. Management showing up 20-40 minutes late to the majority of their morning shifts.Hardly any training, instead of being told what to do you would be belittled and or talked about behind your back. Extremely unsanitary with cross contamination e.g. using the same topping scoops for multiple different toppings/ using the same pizza cutter for multiple pizzas. e.g. meat caked in the bottom of cups while scooping veggies. Mold on dough trays/racks.
Cons
Extremely unreliable management
Stressful and exhausting workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
Work you like a dog and treat you like nothing. Nothing else matters to them but you coming in to work even if you’re dying of sickness. No benefits. No security at all
Cons
Not enough hours
good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC16 January 2018
good shifts, good flexibility with hours. Learned cash handling procedures and basic customer service skills. good place for someone starting out as a first job.
Good Management and easy scheduling
Cashier / Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON14 January 2018
The owner at the two locations in Welland is very friendly and easy to work with, very easy to schedule shifts/change shifts. When customers slow down you are able to take small lunch breaks. I very much recommend working here for beginner job hunters.
Amazing
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 January 2018
I learned about handling customers I learned what's good and not good on pizza I learned that people like certain things a certain way and that's how they like it
great staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 January 2018
really nice staff super understanding , clean environment, everyone at little ceasers know how to get the job done in a reasonable time with some fun but alway staying on task
Pros
good pizza
Cons
no discount
Dont expect sympathy for anything
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON6 January 2018
Enjoyed job itself. Management was not great. Promises of advancement, and they had me work the hours and never actually increased wage or title. Were so worried about the amount of hours worked, and many staff members put in free time.
Boring, good job for someone who doesnt like fast pace work
Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON3 January 2018
Extremely difficult to communicate with boss because his English is very broken. i learned how to deal with all types of customer complaints, from them asking for a new pizza, to someone yelling at me because we ran out of the cheese we use for stuffed crust pizza. I almost always worked alone and have to deal with rushes all by myself causing me to prepare the pizza, cover the oven station, take phone calls, cash out customers, and clean.
Pros
50% off food while working, 1 free crazy bread per shift
Cons
boss speaks very broken english and communication is very diffcult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K