Little Caesars

Canada769 reviews

Found 769 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,950 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Stressful and inconsistent

I wouldn’t recommend working here! You don’t have set days so it’s not like you work every Tuesday it’s very random. You can never make plans because there is not a set time to leave they just send you off when they don’t need you, you could work 3 hours or 6 that day for a part timer. Me and the coworkers didn’t get a discount or free pizza the best we would get was cold pizza they had to throw out. And after seeing the CLEANING and making process I wouldn’t eat there. I am busting my butt of running all over the place and would only make $13h. Working here has given me more respect for fast food and that they deserve more.

Coworkers are cool but everything else is worst case

Only recommend if you are really desperate, management is abusive and they will pay you as little as possible no tips no benefits and no raise unless it’s required by law the only way to move up to a higher position for very little pay increase is to sell your soul metaphorically of course but some people like to do that for their job so if you’re like that this place is for you

Insights into Little Caesars

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Awful

definitely not a welcoming environment. no proper training was given, scheduling was a mess, and at the end of peoples 3 month probation period, they actually started timing people to see if they were worth keeping. all around super toxic work environment

It was just so bad

The store manager had no idea how to run shifts or keep employees on task. The store was disgusting, surprised it didn’t close. No training. Employees were never made to do more, everyone was on their phone half the time and were terrible with customer service.

Pros

I’d say the food but it was gross

Cons

Where to start

Fun and fast paced working environment!

I worked here for 7 years! Overall it's a great, reliable place to work. The owner/manager is easy to work with and very understanding. The duties you are assigned are pretty straight forward and I enjoyed my employment there!

Great Company

I've worked for 3 years at this company so far in multiple locations, and towns, and it's been a great experience, depending on the store you are at the wages could be slightly better, and the schedules could come with a little more advance than a couple days before it takes effect, however, the job can be very fun. Management/Owners I have worked for have been great so far, very friendly and flexible with my schedule throughout school and extra-curriculars back when I began working there. If you have a good work ethic you should receive ample hours to pay anything you need. Most people advance quickly to be able to become a keyholder and most stores are like a nice little group of people working together.

Horrible management

Scary manager. Broke me down into tears multiple times, very rude. Some of the others were niceish. The work is easy to do once you learn and memorize everything. Somehow you are always doing something wrong though. Even if you have been there for 5 years. They will cut your hours if they don’t like you or if you put in your 2 weeks

Pros

We get like a dollar discount off crazy bread

Cons

Horrible management

Don’t, Just don’t

Trust me you can find somewhere better to work than little ceasers, literally anywhere. Atleast the one I worked in had poor pay, and people who don’t really want to teach you anything, they kind of just expect you to know everything which is wild, along with giving me basically no hours, I left within two weeks, just don’t, it’s really not worth it.

Pros

There isn’t any

Cons

Bad management, bad people, bad hours, bad pay and don’t even get me started on the cleanliness of that place ugh, actually nasty.

Busy take-out restaurant, great team, never bored!

Busy place, kind owners. Keep us informed and empowered. Owners expect the best, give their best and try to help you become a better person. Fun place, people get along.

Poor management

The ownership changed and it became a terrible work environment. Pay cheques constantly had problems and could not be paid online, management was a nightmare, and contract had hidden information.

Stressful, anxiety-inducing and awful for the pay.

The unprofessional management treats their employees like garbage. They would expect you to complete tasks you were not officially trained in. The overall professionalism would range from completely unprofessional & goofy, to angry and downright intimidating. A working environment with little training and high expectations made it tough to come into work with a positive attitude.

Pros

Free expired pizza

Cons

Stressful atmosphere

Flexible hours, good management

Got hired easily and had a pretty easy training process. Good management and good coworkers. Easy to plan your own schedule and work around other activities and commitments. Tips were about an extra $3/hour, but not easy to get a raise.

Management was disrespectful and uncooperative.

Many managers were rude and degrading their employees. No breaks were ever given and there were little to no opportunities for improvement within the company. Managers didn’t view the staff as human beings and could not care less about our feelings.

Alright

Alright job, pay wasn’t great. Really nice coworkers who made the low pay worth it. Free food most shifts, long days week after week with not slot of room to move up

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hours, stress

Extremely stressful, lazy management

Forced to open / close alone in the store to do cash, food prep, answer calls, clean, etc. all while there’s a huge amount of customers. Very stressful and management is too lazy to help their employees when they need it. Also had to perform duties that should be done my managers. It’s outside of what should be expected of a minimum wage worker.

Pros

Cant even think of one

Cons

Extensive job duties that didn’t match pay

I would not recommend working here if you value your mental health

The managers and employees were extremely hard working, friendly, pleasant, and understanding, but Little Ceasar owners in Saskatoon are ill-tempered and discriminatory, especially their son. You'll see it just from how they look at you and talk to you. They are always looking for new workers because they overwork their employees and expect them to be perfect at all times.

Pros

Co-workers are nice and Managers work with your schedule.

Cons

Minimum wage, every employee does everything there are no set stations, mentally and physically exhausting, unpleasant owners.

Productive, great experience, fun, great support

My experience working at little ceasers was great. Growing your skills, and learning new ones. Everyone gets you involved in some acts of work. Management is very understanding. They want to see you succeed and will help you aim for that. I highly recommend working here !

Alright

They were an alright place to work... they were often understaffed, however lots of places are. Not many opportunities for advancement. Free pizza sometimes.

fast paced workplace but I LOVE my coworkers and our manager.

you need to work as fast as you can if you are working in a busy store but it is fun sometimes customers will drive you crazy, you will enjoy having pizza every day and they will follow Little Caesar's procedure which is professional.

Pros

free food

Cons

sometimes work under pressure

Great work place

Overall I like working at little Caesars but it can be stressful sometimes especially while in a rush and sometimes there can be bad customers but it is a good first job

Pros

Fair pay

Cons

Can be stressful when in a rush

Absolutely terrible

I would not suggest thing. Lack of communication, underpaid. They want you to do the managers duties but will pay you the same as a 14 year old kid. Steer far away and find something better for yourself.

Pros

Cons

Underpaid, no communication, disorganized, bad training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement