Little Caesars

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 729 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,199 reviews

Good starter job

I was surprised to get hired here, seeing as I had no minimum experience in the restaurant industry other than cooking and baking in my own home.This job is great for young ones in high school, but be careful. Management, both district and on-site, do like to take advantage of the ignorance young ones have with labour laws. A few things-Pros: Flexible scheduling, I could book days that I needed off in advance and I would usually get them. I learned a tremendous amount working here- never in my life did I think I'd be manning a cash register but it became one of the main things I did. Coworkers were generally nice and helpful for the most part and were patient with me. I grasp concepts and instructions on a slower level due to autism and mental illness, so the patience and passive accommodation of my coworkers was extremely appreciated. Sometimes the customers were pretty cool, and with the location, I served a lot of unique people which is amazing. Most days, I woke up feeling excited and happy to go to work. When I did have to speak with upper management, it was generally pleasant conversation, which I am always happy to have.Cons: Understaffed, and often during peak hours. The shifts that I was on were most definitely understaffed for the workload we had, causing an unnecessary amount of stress on all workers during that shift. Upper management lied about things, a lot, and I have been gaslit quite a few times both by management and by coworkers. Take anything management says with a handful of salt and don't count on anything. Unpredictable scheduling that's often -

Pros

Flexible schedule, co-workers, workplace culture

Cons

Upper management, understaffed at predicted busy times, rude customers

Little ceasers

I liked little ceasers cause the staff are super freindley and it’s always cleaned & always looked good for the customers who go in & but pizza for there familys

Pros

you bring a lunch

Cons

The hours wear ok but it gets to hot to do the sign during the summer

Stressful, underpaid, not clean, no benefits, rude, bad management

Good for first jobs but they are very rude. Won't teach anything and expects to know how to do everything. Very dirty & won't clean. The people who are there for a long time make the new ones work everything. The workers will talk behind your back in their own language and mock you. No paid break. No free food, no employee discount. They do not double pay during holidays too. No benefits at all. The assistant managers will make you work everything and they won't do a single thing, only will take customers and when the owner comes to visit, they will start working all of a sudden. Just a show-off. Very rude, do not recommend.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No benefits, Rude, Understaffed, Low pay rate, No raise

Not a good work environment. Very stressful.

Honestly I’ve been working at one of the Little Caesars for almost a year, and it’s been awful. The Manager is very rude, they are not clean. The hours are awful. I am looking for a new job and a better experience.

Pros

Literally nothing, we aren’t even allowed to take food we don’t sell home, we just throw it out.

Cons

Long hours, unfriendly people, stressful

Enjoyable and Fun

I am working to this company the staff and the manager very friendly and nice people, fast-paced, busy, and I am working with a team work, nice and good employer. Thank you.

horrible stressful place to work.

Managers will threaten to fire you immediately. you are expected to understand what you weren’t taught. rude employees awful management. NOHANDWASHING

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

rude employees/manager, expected to know everything, you will get told off and threatened a lot

Over worked and under paid

I worked for little caesars for 4 years and let’s just say it went down hill from day 1. The only redeeming quality of this job was my manager as the beginning of my “career”. I had to beg and plead to get a raise, management was in their own world most of time and just overall would never recommend. My store in particular was always understaffed and we were expected to bust our butts for nothing in return.After 4 years I was pretty much forced to quit do to the out right disrespect shown to me by my store owner and management. (Mind you all stores in kw are owned by the same two men)

Pros

Half off pizza

Cons

Hours, wage, expectations, lack of appreciation, management

Good

This was my first summer job when I was 13. It had some opportunity to advance in your position if you make that clear to management. It taught me a lot and I’m thankful for that opportunity. I had to quit because I was starting high school and wanted to focus on my studies.

Pros

Free pizzas sometimes

Stressful with no break

You work fairly short shifts with no break. Managers will fire you without directly firing you ex. not giving you shifts and kicking you off the schedule. If you are seen taking a minute to yourself you are told to get back to work. Do not recommend.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No breaks, not great management

Productive, fun, easy

This job has been one of the best jobs I’ve ever had growing up, I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking to build their customer service and teamwork skills. I love the team and they will forever be remembered! Definitely got my times worth from Little Caesars and I don’t regret it at all!! :)

Completely horrible

Don’t work at little cesaers, The fact that separate branches are owned by different people allow these owners to manipulate people. I’m not sure about others experience, but at the one I was employed at the cleaning equipment was horrible, there was no break room for the breaker you occasionally got to take, and it always cramped and hot so it was really uncomfortable. There is supposed to be a superintendent that supposed to come in once in a while to make sure everything is okay but they never come. This allows owners to underpay and overwork their employees without any hand to stop them. There is also no time and a half and over time pay given. Overall, you could do so much better.

Pros

Consistent hours

Cons

No breaks, bad workplace, Inconsistent pay, and horrible management

Not a great place to work

I worked for more than 3 years. No recognition, no benefits, low salary.Just employees were good and supportive. I was laid off/ fired without any proof, bad allegations (no proof again), no time to find another job. Employers helped me in the first go but when their work is done then they don't care who you are. Worst employers I have ever seen.

Pros

Free food but only expired, great coworkers

Cons

No paid break, low salary, could get fired/laid off any time

horrible work environment

absolutely horrible. i was there for multiple years and got no acknowledgement for the time and effort put into the job. there was no raise or gratitude for anything ever done. you could go above and beyond and management still was not happy. would not recommend the job to absolutely anyone. if possible stay as far away from that job as possible!!!

Pros

absolutely none.

Cons

everything.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Little Caesars is a great first job for anyone in middle school or high school. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, its a pleasant experience just being able to work. Employees learned valuable skills such as basic cooking skills, proper cleaning skills and how to handle money.

Pros

Free lunches, great atmosphere, relaxed

Cons

Long hours, irregular schedule

Good Place To Work

This is a great place to work if your looking for shift work. Management is fair and respectful. As long as you do your job and stay on task (as anyone should at work) then you will do well. Friendly atmosphere, & lots of great gals to work with at simcoe location. Great student job or part time/full time job in busy atmosphere.

Pros

Discount!

Cons

Busy!

Not really much

Not much just to be good for now and never have to go back there it was a bit excited to work there and to just be able to interact with the customers as well sorry for the text or the email this is very important for me this will be good for those like working there will be good .

Good part time job through high school

Good part time job through high school flexible on hours and very friendly staff can be fast passed at times but very easy job when ya get the hang of it 100 % would recommend

Love my employees, the hours were okay and the manager and owner are amazing! Fun workplace and not a hard job.

The employees are great, the manager and owner are amazing. The shifts can be boring when there is nothing to do, but the job is easy and the tasks do not take long at all. The hours are okay, some can be long but most are short and the schedule is pretty accommodating.

Pros

fun environment

Cons

no breaks but slow shifts sometimes

Fun workplace with a great staff and amazing management

Great workplace with a lot of interaction between workers, work is not tedious and it generally done quickly with little effort. Lots of hours and very reasonable management

Pros

Lots of fun with coworkers and a great environment

Cons

Nothing really

Your typical restaurant industry work place taking customers orders and making there orders. There was a culture diversity with all the people who work there which was very nice coming from someone with a Latino background

Pros

Good people, culture diversity

Cons

No overtime pay

I like pizza

Enjoyed working at little ceasars job included a wide variety of things including answering phones making pizza cleaning prep and other duties associated with pizzeria

Pros

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8K