Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Great balance between school and work life
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON21 April 2018
Little Caesars was very flexible with work times to allow for a balance between work and school life. The hardest part of the job would be having to always fill in for other people as there were not enough employees for the workplace. All in all Little Caesars was a great work environment to increase my skills.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
Busy
Friendly work environment with good customer interactions
Team Member (paid position) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Worked part time for four hours/week for three years. Management was helpful and friendly. Co-workers were all friendly and made friends during my time there. Strong work ethic required, not a sit-around-do-nothing type of job.
Pros
Free old pizza
It was okay.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 April 2018
Not too friendly of an atmosphere for students. But I learned a lot that i will use in life, and I wouldn’t change the fact that I worked there. It’s not as organized as I wished it could be.
Pros
Half off pizza!
Cons
Hours are unpredictable. never know when you’re getting off, Difficult when you’re a student with driving parents.
Treat staff very poorly
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 April 2018
I worked here for almost a year, The owners of the business do not care about staff they are simply rude and disrespectful to those who have been working there for along time.
Great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON16 April 2018
Worked here for 9 years it was awesome and I loved it I would recommend it if you are looking for a fun place to work. Great company offered good pay and good work life balance
great place to work
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON10 April 2018
great place to work for students. not so great if you are trying to make a living. hard to get full time hours.
If working a full day it is hard to get a break in for meals.
Staff for the most part is very friendly
can be fast paced during busy times such as dinner.
pretty easy job to learn for the back of the store....
Terrible Owner
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2018
The Owner is very cheap and doesn't care about your family or you needs. How can you accommodate when all you already do is bend over backwards. The only reason I stayed as long as I have is because of the management.
good first job
Shift Supervisor/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 April 2018
a good place to start, but definately a highschoolers job. no respect for staff members with kids, and constantly had my job threatened every time i couldnt work, even if i booked time off ahead.
I kinda hated it
Shift Manager/ Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON2 April 2018
I worked there most of my teenage years and I left because I was fed up with everything that goes on there. Hard work does not get you anywhere. The only people who got anything were the people who made a fuss.
Pros
half price pizza
Cons
horrible management
Fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC31 March 2018
Fun place to work
good hours
good management
Free dinner
learned how to make pizza
customer service skills
answering phones and taking orders
dealing with cash
mediocre part-time job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Amherstburg, ON31 March 2018
nothing special but if you're a high school or college student it's not bad. hours are good for while you're in school and they are willing to work with your school schedule
Pros
employee discount
fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 March 2018
I've loved working there, we would make the dough, clean the pans and make the pizza
working there was great, i loved my boss. but it was other co-workers that made me quit. They were always extremely mean and rude, would talk about me behind my back and make fun of me
hardest part was keeping up during dinner rush. the most enjoyable part was the company of the nice co-workers
great workplace to meet new people
Team member (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON27 March 2018
The hardest part of the job is when I had to work for 5 hours without a break. I learned how to work in a face paced environment and the most enjoyable part of the job is when I had the chance to interact with the customers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
1 shift a week
really fun and productive
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2018
this is a really nice place to start as a high school student, plan, and simple tasks and work is really straight forward, if you haven't worked at a pizza shop this is the best place to start and learn the basics.
Pros
easy work
good atmosphere for first job
FRONT END STAFF (Former Employee) –  Colwood, BC26 March 2018
Management and staff were always friendly and productive when i worked and job began to feel very easy considering the responsibilities given to me overtime
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced and fun.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 March 2018
Little Caesars is probably the best first job you can get. My manager is very kind and is able to think about everyone else's schedules and needs when it comes to hours. The people I work with make the job enjoyable and the customers are great as well.
Pros
Repetitive, Great Management
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Decent
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC21 March 2018
Good place to work but a bad place to eat. The staff is always very friendly and some fantastic managers, so i would highly recommend working here if you are capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Pros
Very easy going, and awesome staff
Cons
Standing up all day
Great first time job to ease your way into the work force.
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 March 2018
Applying to Little Caesars was probably one of the best decisions I ever made in my work life. The work environment/staff is very friendly and welcoming (aside from the rare rude customer but they could be anywhere). It is a fast paced work place and takes time and dedication to increase your productivity. During my first year I received a couple of raises and promoted to shift runner as I would open and occasionally close the store. The hardest part of the job is remembering to pace yourself. Yes, it is hot and ready. But no, if you are constantly worrying about your surroundings then you will make the overall situation worse for yourself. Overall I really have enjoyed my time working for this company and will be sad to leave once I graduate college.
Pros
Friendly staff, job responsibilities are not too difficult
Cons
No set schedule, closing the store alone
A bad first job...
FOOD PREP/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON15 March 2018
As my first job, I did not like working here at the end as much as I did in the beginning. Management was not that nice and the coworkers were not team-oriented.
Cons
stressful
there is no room for advancement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2018
there is no room for advancement but it is a good place to start a career if you want to get into the food industries very good people to train new employees
Pros
great staring job
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K