Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 531 reviews matching the search See all 11,017 reviews
Overall great experience
Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 April 2019
I learned a lot during my time at little caesars! The managers were great and pay wasn't bad either. Punctuality was key as it would get busy at times.
Very good work environment, I enjoy the work pace.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Portage la Prairie, MB5 April 2019
The work environment is good, it's a good job to start out with, everyone works together to get the job done, it's easy to maintain a good work ethic.
Pros
Everything runs smoothly
They let me listen to music while on the job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 April 2019
Holding sign to attract customers
making pizzas
folding boxes
learning about where the food goes
I liked making the pizza
the boss was flexile to my needs
Pros
discount on food
Cons
walking around for hours
fun working
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 April 2019
liked making of pizzas.
its hot and ready pizza store so learn lots of things about maintaining stock of pizzas which is the most important portion in this business.
fun work place but unprofessional
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2019
Work environment fun, unprofessional management. Co workers were all nice people and the job is very easy. No benefits really for working there, no discount on food, but if you are lucky and have a nice manager they will let you take food for free. also theres no end time for your shifts, you work for example 4-Late meaning anywhere from 7pm-10pm. makes it hard to make plans.
Cons
no end time
Absolute disgrace
Former victim (Former Employee) –  Corunna, ON29 March 2019
Worked there for two months. Probably enjoyed it for 1 week out of the two months I was there. Employees were rude, management was out of control and people either quit or got fired. During while I was there, 3 people got fired and like 5 quit..... In two months!!!!, management went by favouritism and tore everyone else down. THIS IS NOT A WORKPLACE!, it's a jail cell. Do not recommend this place. Management is impossible to work for, just a disappointment to the pizza world and the two months of my life that I will never get back.
Pros
Burnt crazy bread
Cons
4 hours a week, sometimes 0
You can gain more profit easily
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB28 March 2019
Fun area to work in
When it’s slow you can go on break
Management is fair and respectful
Sometimes it’s really hot inside the store but you get used to it.
Pros
Free food, friendly employees
Cons
Hot work area
Good learning experience
Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 March 2019
Little Caesars was overall a fun place to work. Employees were kind and easy to talk to. There were language barriers but each employee never forgot to include everyone.
Pros
Free crazy bread at break
Cons
Manger was very strict, provided bad hours
Great weekend rushes. Fun work environment.
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 March 2019
Fun and fast paced sometimes. Does have its down times to catch up on prep, which is good. Great location, and a fun variety of customers to interact with.
Great staff, terrible management
Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 March 2019
Assistant manager doesn't know how to deal with a customer problem. The owner never checks in on his stores. You do not get the allotted break time that you are required to get by law. If you call in sick your hours the following week will be cut even if you couldn't help it. Everyone is under paid but unfortunately cant seem to find another job.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Lack of communication & and very poor management
Front end worker (Current Employee) –  Selkirk, MB11 March 2019
They need to work on communication. Workplace drama is about a 7 out 10. Management only gives one 15 minute break when you work an 8 hours shift. No other breaks provided. The work itself is pretty straight forward, but management wants extremely fast workers.
Pros
Co-workers were wonderful people
Cons
Workplace drama & extremely poor management
Fun team job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC2 March 2019
The crew is fun to work with, the environment is fast and dynamic. A great place to learn basics of kitchen, and customer service. Management was rather loose but still did a good job.
management was amazing
Food prep (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON2 March 2019
I had some problems with the managers that were hired, as the one man we hired ended up making sexual comments to everyone who worked there and borrowed money from everyone but did not pay it back, but the owners were amazing and were very understanding of personal issues. if there was ever anything wrong we could tell them and they would fix it right away (firing the male manager, for example)
Great Environment
SHIFT RUNNER (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 March 2019
Everyone was easy to get along with and will always joke around. This was not a difficult first part-time job at all and was able to teach e many valuable skills.
Very fun and easy job. Great for beginners wanting experience
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 February 2019
A typical day at work begins with you and your coworkers preparing meals ready for customers to come and take. As the day goes by it will get busy around dinner time, but the rush is very easy to manage with your coworkers. The workplace is very friendly and the hardest part of the job will be the short rush hour around dinner time. Overall the management is great at keeping their workers happy and are very generous and flexible with availability and hours. This is a great job for beginners wanting job experience in the food service industry as well as learning cash.
Pros
Discounted on selected food items, flexible hours
Cons
Somewhat long hours
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC19 February 2019
-Worked part-time here
-I learned a lot here: making pizzas/bread, dishwashing, restocking, handling the till, etc.
-Management was pretty bad. The manager was cheap and relied on his workers to get a lot done alone when working minimum wage only.
-Workplace culture was bad because manager would not hire different cultures.
-Hardest part of the job was sometimes running the store all alone especially during dinner hours.
-Enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn easily and multi task throughout the job.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours and minimum wage
keeping busy all day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 February 2019
Working all day wiping pans which is a process but needs to be done since pizza pans are the heart of the pizza, keeping it all in one place. Making dough was a work out and fun to make, everyday in the evening ready for the next day! making crazy bread is easy and fun to butter up and put in a serving bag to keep hot and ready just like like the pizza, and the catch phrase that is advertised. communication is definitely key making a fast pace environment. i learned how to make the pizza the way it should be made,the toppings in the right spot, folding boxes and cutting pizza correctly. management kept us on our toes all the time, even though at times it was very stressful. we made it through the long hours of constant customers flowing through, it did stress me out even though i do have anxiety, and i pushed through it all. the most enjoyable is getting to know other staff members and getting a free pizza every shift when i used to work there!
Pros
free pizza after shift
Cons
crazy busy on thursday and friday evenings
Great first job.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 February 2019
I liked working for Little Caesars and some of the crew were like family to me. I worked my way up the ladder to Assistant manager and the only thing that I didn't like was that I only got payed 50 cents more than minimum wage
Pros
Great warm work enviroment
Cons
Poor pay
Good Pizza Place to work
Kitchen Staff/Cashier (Former Employee) –  winnipeg13 February 2019
The owners are nice but very strict with work ethic. They are kind of perfectionists... But you can get pretty good hours and it's a good experience if you want something different to work with.
Pros
50% off pizza
Fast paced and enjoyable workplace
Part Time Crew and Dough Prep (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
When you get into work you are greeted by the fun loving, enthusiastic crew, the hours seem to fly by because of the seemingly never ending fast paced environment in the restaurant.
Pros
Half Price Everything
Cons
Long rushes, air conditioning poor near ovens

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K