Little Caesars

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Canada698 reviews
good work environment alright hours and desent shifts, respectively good service, understanding boss understanding when it come to hours and payday, great paycheck
Pros
liked the hours
Cons
didn't have enough hours for everyone
Horrible place to work.i wouldn't recommend it to anyone . Walk away the owners at he one on north shore are horrible. Do not go to the little Caesars on north shore to work
A typical day at work was fun and fast paced.
What I learned will be handy in any kitchen.

Management was fun but professional when needed.

The workplace culture was fun.

The hardest part of the job was making dough.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers.
Pros
Free pizza, free can of pop
This job was a little too quick on fridays, which I always worked. I get very stressed in fast paced situations, so this job and I did not work very well together
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Manager, and lack of teamwork
it was fun and productive working there.
I learned to work in fast paced environment .

leaened how to supervise and make job duties for all the employees.

had fun interacting with people
little ceasars is like a little family, they are super nice. I had no bad experinces or rough times. Management is out of this world. they go above and beyond to meet every customers needs
I didn’t like my hours much but people were nice. Management did act “managerially”. They were the cOoL bOsS and got along with everyone mostly. There are definitely better jobs. But you got to take pizzas home for free.
The owners of the place I worked at had multiple stores but the location I worked at only started off good. I enjoyed working there at the beginning, I was hired under the impression they would work around the fact that I am a full time university student, however, with time that changed. I was a part-time employee but was expected to work almost as a full-timer and still do well in school. I worked around this and still continued working and going to school. I was sexually assaulted by a coworker and then working there became awful. There were hardly any full-timers and they wanted people who were part-time to work full-time. I say the job is fairly easy to work there, but they'll make you do dishes for many hours on end with no break, basically until your hands are raw (even if you ask for a few minute break). I noticed that the same manager would tell me and only me to do dishes every shift I would work, even if someone offered to do the dishes instead, I would be told to do them. One owner/manager was mean and degrading, would single me out in front of other staff, could only see situations from their POV and nobody else's. I was belittled many times where I would go home from work balling. The same owner/manager had told me I was too unreliable but I had never called in for a shift, missed a shift, etc., the reasoning behind that was that I put university before work (because I'm paying for it and need it to have a proper job later in life). I would book days off for my exams and essays, but that wasn't a good enough reason. It was like I was expected to put my part-time - more...
As a Little Caesars worker I learned how to work on till, become more social and deal with customer concerns. It could be fast paced and strict or fun and chill, really depending on who's in charge. At my store we make sure our workers are having fun but also doing their jobs, since most of the workers are still pretty young, it should be a good experience. The hardest part of the job is probably dealing with some mean customers, they're a lot to deal with. The most enjoyable part would most definitely be the other workers, it's like a second family.
I learned how to work in a kitchen and how to work as a cashier while working at little Caesars.
I learned great customer service skills and how to work well with many co-workers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Little Caesars?
Was a great place to work the owner and the team members were great to work for and would recommend anyone to work for this company the only reason I left is because I needed ben
Management constantly played favourites, and breaks were seriously inconsistent. If it was super busy, you wouldn’t get a break at all. I was always lectured if I did any minor thing wrong and would be embarrassed in front of everyone.
Awful management.
Things always broken like oven and dough maker. Doesn't fix for weeks so youre stuck on busy shifts with even more back up.

Supervisor makes you do her work, and even asks to deliver stuff off clock, no comp.

If you say no to her shes passive aggresive.

0 cooperation between anyone.

No rotation of shifts, and favoritism.

Supervisor gossips about everyone.
Staff was very understanding and helpful. Very fast pace when the peek time started. Location was always clean and customers loved to come back for more.
It is a good place to work. A particular day at job requires lot of attention, hard-work and experience in handling multiple tasks at one time. Some part of the day is slow while other is busy most of the time.
Fun and positive work environment with great management and a fast-paced challenge to work for. Very productive and professional to work for also includes a typical day includes preparing different pizza's and cleaning equipment.
Good working environment .
Easy to be with in all employees.

Clean place to go.

Organize place and a good ambiance for the customers and the employees.
There wasn't anything really strenuous I just cleaned made dough and dressed pizzas and did some odd jobs whenever they needed to be done. so a good entry student job.
Very good experience . Happy environment . Interactive environment. Overall it was good experience as the staff members were cooperative and supportive
In the very little time that I have worked at little Caesars, I would say that my experience has been great. The staff are very helpful and welcoming, the managers and supervisors are very collaborative. The training I was given was good as well. I am still working in little Caesars as a kitchen crew member.
Work at Little Caesars require time management skills and dedication. Being a team player is also a good quality to have to get things done. We aim satisfy our customers.