Little Caesars Pizza

Canada43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,460 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Cashier/Pizza Maker

Poor pay but it's a fairly easy job. Great for a beginner type of job to gain experience working with food/food safety and customer service skills. One of the best parts of this job was working with others to achieve your goals of good and fast service, pretty laid back environment. Depending on location, most will allow you to listen to music and you'll have a few hours before opening to prep the store and not worry about customers coming in, great time to relax and wake up and listen to music while you get everything ready for the day.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Poor pay

nope

There are better options for work. Management style is not the best, when i worked there there was no out times, late even a second they will yell at you.

Pros

nothing

Cons

working here

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Nice enough

Cut too many corners to save money. Lost the entire concept of the business. The owners are nice and seemingly caring but nothing is done according to how its supposed to be and they want you to make changes that aren't good

Very fast paced and fun

The business was fast paced and a happy place to be employed. The Managers and supervisors were always friendly and considerate of employees.We worked as a team in every dept. whether it was dishwashing or a simple task of cleaning tables and taking out trash.

Productive and fun place to work

Great place even better staff, everyone is always in a good mood. The teamwork is on point. Everyone takes their part in completing all tasks for the day or night ! Management is amazing !

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Busy nights

A Lot is Expected from Minimum Wage Workers

The job is a standard part-time job. It's fairly simple and doesn't offer much of a challenge, it can be a great place to work if you get along with your co-workers. There are a lot of young people who work here, which can at times prove to be problematic. The management is also typically a younger 20-something, and the work place lacks a sense of professionalism. Perfect if you're looking for a first, relaxed job. Not so great if you're looking for a stable, professional environment.

Pros

Easy, Free pizza

Cons

Long hours, No breaks, Poor management

fun workplace

it was fun and productive working there. I learned to work in fast paced environment . leaened how to supervise and make job duties for all the employees. had fun interacting with people

zzz

Working at Little Caesars can be very stressful. You got to have a lot of patience and baby sitting skills to last long working in little Caesars restaurant

It might be different else where but

At the place i worked at it was horrible, hardly any real full timers or workers above the age of 18. It is fairly easy to work here as it is a entry level job but at the one i worked at the managers where mean, degrading, did not respect works well being and those who go to school. They also had to force part timers to take up full time responsibilities like work more days and more hours. I highly recommend NOT working or applying here.

Productive and enjoing the workplace..

Received best knowledge in Food Industry, As this is my first experience in food division. Work culture is good , Very cooperative team as well as senior..

Overall it’s excellent

Currently I am working with pizza store . At there my roles are cashier , Dow making , pizza cook . I am very happy in my duty and From last one year 8 mnth I am with little Cesar’s pizza . I like the culture , environment.

it was a nice place

I liked working there it was a nice place to work , I was able to work Monday to Friday 9 to 5 was the best part of it and being to see a lot a people

Pros

nice people to work for

Cons

did like the heat from the oven

Cheap Owner

The owner shouldn't run food establishments, let alone a Little Caesar's. They are too cheap that; equipment often fails at older locations like ovens, holding equipment, thermostat for the building (but yet they can purchase a BMW & an Audi, go on vacations to New York & London), locations are understaffed, product often runs out because of not ordering enough, can't do dishes properly as sanitizer "costs money", wash hands properly because paper towel "costs money", & etc.. The owner's family/friends that work there are allowed to come in late, eat whatever they want & by areas that food is prepared without cleaning up, & basically do things that would get other employees fired. The store is very unclean and if a health inspector walked in and saw that they don't wash out sauce containers (they just refill when low), wear beard nets for bushy beards, wearing band-aids without gloves on when preparing food, food is often left out past "danger zone temperature" and still served to people. I wouldn't work for this place until Little Caesar's gave the place to a more competent owner.

Pros

Some of the staff is friendly that aren't family/friends of the owner

Cons

Owner uses a Caste system with employees, Owner is too cheap to fix/maintain equipment, Owner is mouthy with employees when he's at fault, Can't even follow Little Ceasar's procedures, Owner would rather sell you old pizza than throw it away after expiration

Great people to work for very caring and understanding!

Was a great start up job! Relatively simple so I was able to learn quickly and soon knew how to do everything needed to run the store fast and efficiently, which gave me the opportunity to move up in the company and learn so many leadership skills.

Pros

Great first job

Cons

Fast food

Good experience

This is a good place for students to work or people looking for their first job. Great management and learning experience. Its a fast paced, however, easily learnt jobs/ duties.

Pros

friendly people

Cons

short hours

Horrible Place to work

No advancement available, does not matter how much you work or how good you are at the job. Worked there for 2.5 years, been doing all the supervisor jobs without promotion or pay raise

very fast paced job

My opinion of this place is very good...the owner is willing to work with schedules to accommodate staff as well as paying pretty good wages...she also gives teenage student the opportunity to have their first job and get some experience in the day to day job enviornment...

Pros

good staff to work with

Cons

Productive and family based work environment

Overall a great place to grow as an employee and advancement opportunities are always available. However many of the new workers have a lack of respect and will to work thus making it difficult to work efficiently.

Pros

Free food, friendly coworkers, reasonable hours

Cons

New management, lack of respect from the people working below my ranking

Good place for young kids

Decent job for young kids looking for make some money during school or while schools out. Easy flexible schedule for anyone and everyone as long as your willing to work

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Some lazy people

Very poorly Staffed

This location was under staffed, and poorly trained. The staff always went over each other to the manager, never tried to resolve anything within the store. The store as always dirty nothing was getting cleaned every day or properly. The guests never seemed to leave happy or satisfied. The hours were was to small. The manager was the only Manager for all 5 stores, and was never around. The staff swearing all the time out in front of he guests. All in all this store is not up to Little Ceasers Standards in my eyes at all.

Pros

Free Supervisor Lunch

Cons

Drama, hours, staff

Productive and Fun place to work.

Kind bosses and strong leadship. Always looked out for employees and encouraged us in very positive ways and other employees are hardworking and friendly

Pros

Amazing at working around school and personal days

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement