Little Caesars Pizza

Canada73 reviews

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,460 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

good place to start

i learned nothing greatmanagement is nice the hardest part of the job is mopingthe most enjoyable part of the job is socializing and make people/ customers happy

Pros

flexiblity

Cons

some times under staffed

Fast-paced

This is a fast-paced environment and you must be prepared to multi-task at all times. I’m sure the management experience differs by location but where I worked the management was terrible.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Awful

definitely not a welcoming environment. no proper training was given, scheduling was a mess, and at the end of peoples 3 month probation period, they actually started timing people to see if they were worth keeping. all around super toxic work environment

Stressful, anxiety-inducing and awful for the pay.

The unprofessional management treats their employees like garbage. They would expect you to complete tasks you were not officially trained in. The overall professionalism would range from completely unprofessional & goofy, to angry and downright intimidating. A working environment with little training and high expectations made it tough to come into work with a positive attitude.

Pros

Free expired pizza

Cons

Stressful atmosphere

Productive, great experience, fun, great support

My experience working at little ceasers was great. Growing your skills, and learning new ones. Everyone gets you involved in some acts of work. Management is very understanding. They want to see you succeed and will help you aim for that. I highly recommend working here !

Not really much

Not much just to be good for now and never have to go back there it was a bit excited to work there and to just be able to interact with the customers as well sorry for the text or the email this is very important for me this will be good for those like working there will be good .

I like pizza

Enjoyed working at little ceasars job included a wide variety of things including answering phones making pizza cleaning prep and other duties associated with pizzeria

Pros

Pay

It’s was alright

It’s was good at first, I loved the job, super easy. But my boss was hard to work with. He never thought about anyone but himself and it made it a lot harder to work there. He’d only put 2 people down for a shift when it was a Friday ( our busiest night of the week ) so our hands where always full. But all in all it was a great job.

Pros

Easy job, fun

Cons

Not really any

Working at little ceasers

Great job for making pizza which I enjoyed, fast paced and nice with the customer service. I didn’t find any room for advancement and not enough hours to live off of

Pros

Great for making pizzas

Cons

Not enough hours

good work environment

good work environment alright hours and desent shifts, respectively good service, understanding boss understanding when it come to hours and payday, great paycheck

Pros

liked the hours

Cons

didn't have enough hours for everyone

It was okay

I didn’t like my hours much but people were nice. Management did act “managerially”. They were the cOoL bOsS and got along with everyone mostly. There are definitely better jobs. But you got to take pizzas home for free.

Productive workplace

Its my very first job, I learned how to make dough, pizza and prepare vegetables. I learned to use the till, a very old one. The manager was alright, i just felt like I wasnt treated fairly as my other co-workers.

Fast paced and stressful

Everyone is great to work with but this job is extremely fast paced and becomes very stressful around the busy times of the day like lunch and dinner.

Good

It was good experience for me. I learnt to cook pizza and about different toppings of it. And its cheese is also very good. I love to make pizzas and in future i also want to work here

Nice place, great beginner job

I has a great experience working at Little Caesar's through high school. The work environment was relaxed, but not so much that it interfered with productivity. It was an excellent experience as a first job.

Very fun and good workplace environment

I deeply love the staff at little Caesar's Pizza I learned that even a simple fast food chain has a community and staff that is truly loving and caring. The Manager has been there for me and helped me in every situation. The hardest part of the job was only the lack of hours due to being a smaller chain in Nanaimo The part I enjoyed most was certainly the love that the staff provided and the fun time serving customers with a smile

Not great

The job its self wasn't bad, the people were not very good, but I've heard that they will soon all be leaving. At the end of the night, you are able to take home the leftover pizza. You get a pretty good discount while working there. If you are able to make friends with the people working I'm sure it won't be as bad as my experience.

Good

Busy, fast pace place for making pizzas. You help as a team to clean the kitchen, was dishes and prepare several kinds of pizzas, chicken wings, etc. Nice group of staff to work with.

Plain, basic pizza restaurant

A good first job for anyone learning to understand the value of money and working hard! Very fast paced, but if you like pizza this is a good place to start! Management plays a big role in how happy you are in coming into work though. If they're rough and non empathetic, it can be stressful.

Didnt like it at all

It was ok really fast pasted easy to catch on to things made pizzas made the sheet outside for them my day at work was busy and made the crazy bread did some cash

Exellent place to work for students

I worked there for a few months and I really enjoyed it but sadly I had to leave due to moving. The manager is very kind and will help you if you need help you just have to ask her or another employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement