Little Caesars Pizza

Crew Member74 reviews
Canada74 reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,460 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Pay is low but the job is easy

It's a pretty ok place to work. You only make a couple of different basic things (pizza, crazy bread, cinnamon bites) so learning and getting good at making things is super easy. The workload is very manageable and dinner rush only lasts 2 hours. There was a lot of downtime during the weekdays to stay ready for a sudden rush or keep the store clean and enjoyment really depends on who you're working with and if you get along. Little Caesars is open every single day of the year except for Christmas so be ready to work holidays. Not a bad place to work if you're a student looking to make some extra cash.

Pros

Easy to learn

Cons

No holidays off except Christmas

Fun workplace

Good place to work. Very excited and patient team to teach the job. You must work fast. Good customers and tips. Good managers and training. Good pizza!

Pros

free pizza, flex schedule

Cons

sometimes carry weight

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

trash but its a job

its a little Caesars its not going to be an amazing place to work but its a job you make dough take orders and make pizzas super repetitive

terrible management

Experience was decent and co-workers were awesome. However, management was not so great. I was refused covid sick pay due to lack of knowledge within the management. I received covid pay at the end of all of this with me leaving the company. Management needs work.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Terrible management

Good if you have a good manager

It's fine if you're lucky enough to have a good manager. My store underwent a change of management and the experience of working there declined quite a bit.

Don’t, Just don’t

Trust me you can find somewhere better to work than little ceasers, literally anywhere. Atleast the one I worked in had poor pay, and people who don’t really want to teach you anything, they kind of just expect you to know everything which is wild, along with giving me basically no hours, I left within two weeks, just don’t, it’s really not worth it.

Pros

There isn’t any

Cons

Bad management, bad people, bad hours, bad pay and don’t even get me started on the cleanliness of that place ugh, actually nasty.

Management was disrespectful and uncooperative.

Many managers were rude and degrading their employees. No breaks were ever given and there were little to no opportunities for improvement within the company. Managers didn’t view the staff as human beings and could not care less about our feelings.

Alright

They were an alright place to work... they were often understaffed, however lots of places are. Not many opportunities for advancement. Free pizza sometimes.

Do not work at this location

If you don’t work at a very fast pace, you don’t have a job. The Owner doesn’t believe in you. I worked for a week and half and was told that I wouldn’t ever have the speed, how would they know that? I was told that quality is better than speed through our my short time there but obviously that’s not the case. Would not recommend working here at all

Stressful, underpaid, not clean, no benefits, rude, bad management

Good for first jobs but they are very rude. Won't teach anything and expects to know how to do everything. Very dirty & won't clean. The people who are there for a long time make the new ones work everything. The workers will talk behind your back in their own language and mock you. No paid break. No free food, no employee discount. They do not double pay during holidays too. No benefits at all. The assistant managers will make you work everything and they won't do a single thing, only will take customers and when the owner comes to visit, they will start working all of a sudden. Just a show-off. Very rude, do not recommend.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No benefits, Rude, Understaffed, Low pay rate, No raise

Fast-pasted environment with no safety training or health measures.

“Interview” process doesn’t include question and answer format. You go in and they ask you when you can start work. No WHIMIS training, modules, or shadowing training. The lead manager showed me how to do one thing and the rest is pretty much learn as you go. This location only hires girls. We only have one guy working on staff. We’re not trained of what to say when a customer comes to the front cash, and the ordering system is very hard for the workers to learn. Order tickets are printed on small pieces of paper and workers have to memorize the PLU #s of each one to get the order right. Coworkers were nice. Fridays and Halloween are the worst. The lead manager schedules every person available to work and everyone is running around trying to get enough pizzas out. Scheduling is only done on a piece of paper at the store. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here as the hiring process is sexist, the training is pretty much non-existant, and there’s no safety or health training. If you’re a grade 9 or 10 girl though, you’ll pretty much get hired.

Pros

Good hours, flexible schedule, experience working in fast food, good co-workers

Cons

Bad lead management, sexist hiring process, lack of training, old scheduling system, old confusing ordering system

Poor personal experience

Management constantly played favourites, and breaks were seriously inconsistent. If it was super busy, you wouldn’t get a break at all. I was always lectured if I did any minor thing wrong and would be embarrassed in front of everyone.

Friendly but fast paced

Staff was very understanding and helpful. Very fast pace when the peek time started. Location was always clean and customers loved to come back for more.

It was easy

There wasn't anything really strenuous I just cleaned made dough and dressed pizzas and did some odd jobs whenever they needed to be done. so a good entry student job.

Little Caesars is a good place to work.

In the very little time that I have worked at little Caesars, I would say that my experience has been great. The staff are very helpful and welcoming, the managers and supervisors are very collaborative. The training I was given was good as well. I am still working in little Caesars as a kitchen crew member.

Stressful

Not a good place to work. The management does not know how to value employees. The managers in some location will just leave you if there done with their shift even though they know that it is very busy

Fun competitive workplace

You'll be be able to practice teamwork, competitiveness, and working in a fast paced work environment. Workmates are also very helpful when someone's having a hard time with their station.

Not for everyone

- Guilted into working on days off - Brief Training Period - Ignorant and Lazy employees - Insufficient Hours - Mistakes made without acknowledgement -

Overall

I liked working Little Caesars. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, you feel like you're part of a family there regardless of how long you have been there.

A collaborative environment

Working as a Crew Member in Little Caesars most stations had at least one other Crew Member along side you causing for the majority of tasks to be completed collaboratively. This allowed for a friendly work environment as Crew Members were accustomed to working with one another.

productive

working at little ceaser was an interesting job, i gained a lot of experience working there. i learned how to serve clients, how to communicate with costumers, and team work. but overall working at little ceasers was an interesting job experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement