Little Caesars Pizza

Cook48 reviews
Canada48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,460 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Ok job but not the best place for long term

The job tasks are simple and repetitive. The pace of the day can vary between dead slow or very fast paced. Not a bad company but the hours are not guaranteed, minimum wage pay, nonexistent break room and no benefits does not help. The area is sketchy at night as homeless and drunks hang around the venue.

Pros

Discount food, flexible schedule

Cons

Tiring/repetitive tasks, rude uber drivers, minimum wage

The manager can be unprofessional at times and has very slow communication

They never thought me how to make the pizzas, i just kinda had to learn as i went along, and they got mad when i made a mistake. I was also never introduced to any managers, i had to guess who was in charge... overall very disappointing

Pros

We used to have free food

Cons

Messy area, bad smelling environment

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Horrible management

Scary manager. Broke me down into tears multiple times, very rude. Some of the others were niceish. The work is easy to do once you learn and memorize everything. Somehow you are always doing something wrong though. Even if you have been there for 5 years. They will cut your hours if they don’t like you or if you put in your 2 weeks

Pros

We get like a dollar discount off crazy bread

Cons

Horrible management

Great coworkers horribly managed and owned

Was great as a first job until ownership transferred. After transfer of ownership there was a lack of communication and general unprofessionalism from the owners. The owners missed hours on paychecks paid us late and understaffed us during rushes and other busy times. I do not recommend working there as I was explicitly told that I was nolonger respected because I was being proactive and attempting to solve some of the issues we were facing.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Understaffed. Pay checks are unreliable. Stressful due to lack of communication. No direction given.

Good part time job through high school

Good part time job through high school flexible on hours and very friendly staff can be fast passed at times but very easy job when ya get the hang of it 100 % would recommend

Your typical restaurant industry work place taking customers orders and making there orders. There was a culture diversity with all the people who work there which was very nice coming from someone with a Latino background

Pros

Good people, culture diversity

Cons

No overtime pay

Best first employment

As a teenager, Little Caesars is one of the best place to start as your first employment. I strongly recommend this store for whomever is ready to work.

Fun workplace and a good environment overall

It's a fast-paced environment, where almost everyone gets a long, and a day at work can be a fun time. They give people the time they need to learn the basics and are always there to help when needed.

Cant say that it was bad or great.

I have so many mixed opinions of the things that have happened since I've worked for this business. It's best to say I'm in the middle of this problem.

nice place to work

It was an okay place to work, The only thing i would have changed is how thew manager was ruining things, Over all it was a good first job, Maybe they will fix the problem in the future

Good Staff

Good staff.Lots to learn..Good for older people who want to work.The younger kids are always booking time off..Managers are pretty decent except when it comes to certain staff not doing their jobs properly...The manager will give away any pizza's left over when the store closes...

No patience to teach

One of the bosses were great and helpful. The other one was very rude, bossy and demanding and didnt want to teach. He had no patience at all and would yell at me if I had a question. and would yell at me if I didnt ask questions. If it wasnt for him i would still be working there. Other than him being a boss and being there that place was actually fun to work at. The other employees were very nice and fun to work with.

Not many hours

People were excellent there, was hired part time and it was difficult to het more then 8 hours per week. Little Caesars was a good place to work otherwise.

overall good

i performed various activities in little caesars such as cook, cashier. i also did the inventory work there. My experience is good. All the employees are working there as a team members.

Not fun place to work

Horrible place to work the manager hires friends and family to work and everyone else gets no hours .been there for few years no raise no free lunch no breaks expected to do an 8 hour shift in 6 so they can make more money.definatley don’t care about there employees poorly run and managed would not recommend this job.the manager shouldn’t be allowed to hire family members and Friends and make them managers while everyone else is overlooked.

Pros

Cons

8 hours of work to get done in only 6 hours

Organized and fun place to work

Decent first job everyone’s friendly to everyone and helps when u need it , my only problem was just the hours, never got a lot of hours when I need/wanted them and when I did it was always my days off or when I was super sick or busy with appointments. Over all though it was a really good beginners job. Lots of support there as well.

Cons

Mixed hours

-Worked part-time here -I learned a lot here: making pizzas/bread, dishwashing, restocking, handling the till, etc. -Management was pretty bad. The manager was cheap and relied on his workers to get a lot done alone when working minimum wage only. -Workplace culture was bad because manager would not hire different cultures. -Hardest part of the job was sometimes running the store all alone especially during dinner hours. -Enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn easily and multi task throughout the job.

Pros

free food

Cons

short hours and minimum wage

Terrible Management/Environment

Management was terrible with handling employee complaints and completely unprofessional with how they dealt with with company matters. Unfriendly coworkers and careless managers who ignored employees if they weren't friends. Bad job experience along with inconsistent hours

Pros

Free food

Cons

Environment, Management, Poor hours

Fun workplace

Normal day really , we would prep usually the night before and that morning before we opened , made pizzas and usually just repeated it , sometime i would be out front working with customers or cutting the pizza and sending the pizzas out . I learned more cooking skills and how to make pizza , Management was usually there all the time they were very nice owner always helping us and showing us new ways to do things .

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Not alot of hours

Good

Working about 15 or more hours a week but the problem is that when there is a rush of customers and there are only two workers taking orders, making pizza, cutting the pizza.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

To few hours.

Awesome managemnet

this was my second pizza job and it went a lot smoother because the management and my coworkers made every workday feel great. Everyone worked efficiently and the training was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement