Little Caesars Pizza

Canada71 reviews

Found 71 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,460 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Stressful and inconsistent

I wouldn’t recommend working here! You don’t have set days so it’s not like you work every Tuesday it’s very random. You can never make plans because there is not a set time to leave they just send you off when they don’t need you, you could work 3 hours or 6 that day for a part timer. Me and the coworkers didn’t get a discount or free pizza the best we would get was cold pizza they had to throw out. And after seeing the CLEANING and making process I wouldn’t eat there. I am busting my butt of running all over the place and would only make $13h. Working here has given me more respect for fast food and that they deserve more.

Good for a first job for 3 months after that FIND ANOTHER JOB

there’s no benefits, nothing. the work environment is really gross and messy. There’s no proper training although it’s a really straight forward job.

Pros

You get payed!

Cons

Everything.

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Little Caesers is a good place for teenagers to work at. Super easy and relaxed. It’s a good starter job.

I enjoy working at little caesers. It’s more fun when your friends work with you, but it’s enjoyable work. You’re not always doing the same thing and it’s mindless. Sometimes it gets hectic when it’s busy but when it’s slow it’s lovely

Pros

Free food. Easy scheduling. Easy work.

Cons

Boring. Closing shifts. People.

Good starter job

I was surprised to get hired here, seeing as I had no minimum experience in the restaurant industry other than cooking and baking in my own home.This job is great for young ones in high school, but be careful. Management, both district and on-site, do like to take advantage of the ignorance young ones have with labour laws. A few things-Pros: Flexible scheduling, I could book days that I needed off in advance and I would usually get them. I learned a tremendous amount working here- never in my life did I think I'd be manning a cash register but it became one of the main things I did. Coworkers were generally nice and helpful for the most part and were patient with me. I grasp concepts and instructions on a slower level due to autism and mental illness, so the patience and passive accommodation of my coworkers was extremely appreciated. Sometimes the customers were pretty cool, and with the location, I served a lot of unique people which is amazing. Most days, I woke up feeling excited and happy to go to work. When I did have to speak with upper management, it was generally pleasant conversation, which I am always happy to have.Cons: Understaffed, and often during peak hours. The shifts that I was on were most definitely understaffed for the workload we had, causing an unnecessary amount of stress on all workers during that shift. Upper management lied about things, a lot, and I have been gaslit quite a few times both by management and by coworkers. Take anything management says with a handful of salt and don't count on anything. Unpredictable scheduling that's often -

Pros

Flexible schedule, co-workers, workplace culture

Cons

Upper management, understaffed at predicted busy times, rude customers

horrible stressful place to work.

Managers will threaten to fire you immediately. you are expected to understand what you weren’t taught. rude employees awful management. NOHANDWASHING

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

rude employees/manager, expected to know everything, you will get told off and threatened a lot

Good Place To Work

This is a great place to work if your looking for shift work. Management is fair and respectful. As long as you do your job and stay on task (as anyone should at work) then you will do well. Friendly atmosphere, & lots of great gals to work with at simcoe location. Great student job or part time/full time job in busy atmosphere.

Pros

Discount!

Cons

Busy!

awful management

my coworkers were amazing but the management was absolutely horrible. Our schedules were never taken into account and we were always understaffed unless it was convenient for them.

Productive Workplace

Very fast-paced, not very many opportunities for breaks but overall a eye-opening experience. However, I personally would not return because I have no desire working in a fast food restaurant.

Great first job

Great place to work, perfect for high school students or first jobs. Management is welcoming and the work itself isn’t difficult. Promotions are limited but the environment itself is very comfortable. Would recommend

Difficult management and frustrating scheduling as well as spacial awareness of store.

The whole place is disorganized. It is a mess. The head manager does not schedule nicely and excludes end times from the schedule. He has more employees than shifts. More than half the time only 3-4 part-timers get one shift a week, it's essentially a competition for work. The people who are not the head manager are very nice to work with and are often under-appreciated.

Not bad

The store manager is very strict, but it was a decent place to work at. Loved my coworkers just couldn’t deal with the stress of the manager and work balance.

Pros

Always busy

Cons

10 hour shifts and one 30 min break 3 hours in. TORTURE.

Productive and fast paced

Overall the actual work at little caesars was very productive and I was always busy which I do enjoy but the managers never scheduled enough people to work at our busiest times.

Fun and safe

- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics. - Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer - Maintaining a clean workspace. - Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.

Its great working experience.

Best place. Best product and best people to work with . Amazing experiences and learn more about balancing your time working and the same time studying.

Fun place to work, good first job

The management was nice and prepared good Training on cash, customer service, cooking, ext. I recommend this as a first job to anyone trying to get experience in a fast pace working environment. The workplace was organized and professional. The hardest part of the job was making pizzas if you're understaffed and the busiest time of the day was always 4:00pm. The most enjoyable part was working till and meeting lots of new people.

Collaborative work with colleges

Fast paced work, making pizzas, taking orders, helping out peers you are working with. Keeping store appearance clean, receive high customer satisfaction.

I liked most was working with my coworkers

Over all it was a pretty good work place and all my coworkers were very nice and we all did are part as a team member. And all the costumers were very friendly. I worked mainly as a cashier and I kept the front tidy and swept and mopped the floors upfront.

Fast-paced, can be hectic but met great people there.

Little Caesars is a great first job for teenagers starting out in the workplace. I worked there from when I was 16 to 18 and made friendships I still have to this day.

Stressful experience

In the beginning, I had a hard time since I was a full-time student and worked 6 days a week, to the point where I had to get my parents to speak to the supervisor to give me fewer hours since they would not listen to me. The others who worked along with me where very lazy and wouldn't stick ot their tasks unless disciplined, the place was constantly dirty and got several complaints about their pizzas being old and or cold.

Hard work

Duties are routine I have learned to be flexible with the cross culture that exist, The hardest part of the job is ensuring customers orders are accurate and by having a second person verifying my orders when they are completed. The most enjoyable part of my job is being a part of shift that shares similar goals .

It is very stressful to work here

Whenever the store is busy, the management freaks out and become more aggressive and negative to their employee. It was very stressful working with other employees as some of them are bullies.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Negative management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement