Little Caesars Pizza

Canada783 reviews

Found 783 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,312 reviews
pizzadoughbreadceasersfoodceasarsovenshift

Doing scheduling

Fun place to work specially with kids I love teaching them but the only thing it requires lots alone time to do everything great company to work for since I never worked in the pizza place

Pros

Fun place to work with youngsters

Cons

Too much work for one person

Fun place to work

I like working there it has been fun never have had a bad time working there I get fair hours and good pay my boss is a good guy and so are all my colleagues we have some fun when we work.

Pros

We get Christmas gifts

Cons

I don’t have any

Insights into Little Caesars Pizza

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Fast-paced

This is a fast-paced environment and you must be prepared to multi-task at all times. I’m sure the management experience differs by location but where I worked the management was terrible.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Productive and fun

Nice people and good amount of work to keep you busy but not enough to make you get burnt out. Specialty foods are well done when they come out every 3 months.

Pros

Free lunch

Unorganized

Job is a revolving door. Very unorganized and the management is rude. They will talk bad about other workers and talk them down to them. Supervisors never present.

Horribly Ran

Overall the brand is great. Unfortunately because it is franchised the new owners that but the location had no idea how to run things, when they wanted something done it was done without thinking how it impacts assembly of things. Implementing new protocols but not knowing how to ensure protocols are taught and carried through.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

stressful environment, poor managment

the food is good thats all

they make fun of customers and treat their employees like they’re 10 years old if they aren’t a manager. i specifically said certain hours i couldn’t work and they said it didn’t matter and that they needed me and if i did not cooperate that there would be issues

Pros

free lunch if over 5 hour shift

Cons

rude, hours i didn’t ask for and specifically said i couldn’t work

Cashier/Pizza Maker

Poor pay but it's a fairly easy job. Great for a beginner type of job to gain experience working with food/food safety and customer service skills. One of the best parts of this job was working with others to achieve your goals of good and fast service, pretty laid back environment. Depending on location, most will allow you to listen to music and you'll have a few hours before opening to prep the store and not worry about customers coming in, great time to relax and wake up and listen to music while you get everything ready for the day.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Poor pay

Understanding, flexible, great people!

I really enjoy this type of work. Management is great, employees are great. Work is relaxed, very light duty lifting. Repetitive and easy to train/learn.The company is understanding and willing to grow with you. A great opportunity!

trash but its a job

its a little Caesars its not going to be an amazing place to work but its a job you make dough take orders and make pizzas super repetitive

Pay is low but the job is easy

It's a pretty ok place to work. You only make a couple of different basic things (pizza, crazy bread, cinnamon bites) so learning and getting good at making things is super easy. The workload is very manageable and dinner rush only lasts 2 hours. There was a lot of downtime during the weekdays to stay ready for a sudden rush or keep the store clean and enjoyment really depends on who you're working with and if you get along. Little Caesars is open every single day of the year except for Christmas so be ready to work holidays. Not a bad place to work if you're a student looking to make some extra cash.

Pros

Easy to learn

Cons

No holidays off except Christmas

Decent work place.

A lot of employees coming and going. Most shift are part-time. Became a shift manager in a few months, but not a lot of room to move up other than that.

terrible management

Experience was decent and co-workers were awesome. However, management was not so great. I was refused covid sick pay due to lack of knowledge within the management. I received covid pay at the end of all of this with me leaving the company. Management needs work.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Terrible management

Good if you have a good manager

It's fine if you're lucky enough to have a good manager. My store underwent a change of management and the experience of working there declined quite a bit.

Coworkers are cool but everything else is worst case

Only recommend if you are really desperate, management is abusive and they will pay you as little as possible no tips no benefits and no raise unless it’s required by law the only way to move up to a higher position for very little pay increase is to sell your soul metaphorically of course but some people like to do that for their job so if you’re like that this place is for you

Awful

definitely not a welcoming environment. no proper training was given, scheduling was a mess, and at the end of peoples 3 month probation period, they actually started timing people to see if they were worth keeping. all around super toxic work environment

It was just so bad

The store manager had no idea how to run shifts or keep employees on task. The store was disgusting, surprised it didn’t close. No training. Employees were never made to do more, everyone was on their phone half the time and were terrible with customer service.

Pros

I’d say the food but it was gross

Cons

Where to start

Fun and fast paced working environment!

I worked here for 7 years! Overall it's a great, reliable place to work. The owner/manager is easy to work with and very understanding. The duties you are assigned are pretty straight forward and I enjoyed my employment there!

Great Company

I've worked for 3 years at this company so far in multiple locations, and towns, and it's been a great experience, depending on the store you are at the wages could be slightly better, and the schedules could come with a little more advance than a couple days before it takes effect, however, the job can be very fun. Management/Owners I have worked for have been great so far, very friendly and flexible with my schedule throughout school and extra-curriculars back when I began working there. If you have a good work ethic you should receive ample hours to pay anything you need. Most people advance quickly to be able to become a keyholder and most stores are like a nice little group of people working together.

Horrible management

Scary manager. Broke me down into tears multiple times, very rude. Some of the others were niceish. The work is easy to do once you learn and memorize everything. Somehow you are always doing something wrong though. Even if you have been there for 5 years. They will cut your hours if they don’t like you or if you put in your 2 weeks

Pros

We get like a dollar discount off crazy bread

Cons

Horrible management

Don’t, Just don’t

Trust me you can find somewhere better to work than little ceasers, literally anywhere. Atleast the one I worked in had poor pay, and people who don’t really want to teach you anything, they kind of just expect you to know everything which is wild, along with giving me basically no hours, I left within two weeks, just don’t, it’s really not worth it.

Pros

There isn’t any

Cons

Bad management, bad people, bad hours, bad pay and don’t even get me started on the cleanliness of that place ugh, actually nasty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement