Liquidation World Employee Review

View all Liquidation World reviews

Great work place.
Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK4 April 2014
Typical day at work was to come in start your shift with a smile. I didn't really learn anything except new ways to do cash outs at the end of the day just because I already knew how to work everything.
Management was good. They helped out when they could with no little to no issues.
The co-workers were phenomenal. We always helped each other and joked around. Always had a smile on our faces.
Hardest part of the job? condensing shelves to the extreme and constantly moving the isles around. Where the most enjoyable part was dealing with the public and helping co-workers.

Other Liquidation World Employee Reviews

Picked & packed Orders for the Western Distribution Centers in Canada.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Picked & packed orders at the distribution center,wrapped skids,used the computer system to print our daily orders.Was a fst paced environment,hand bombed trailers,unloaded & loaded pallets.Lifting up to 50 lbs.The warehouse closed down & moved to Ontario.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches & bonus pay for showing up every day.
Cons
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC5 March 2018
Scanning and bagging peoples items. The culture was very laid back. The hardest part of the job was unpacking freight and stockinjg shelves. Some heavy lifting Enjoyable part were the friendly customers.
Pros
many good discounts
Cons
tendency to overspend ones paycheck in the store