Liquidation World Employee Review

View all Liquidation World reviews

Productive and busy work days
Storefront Attendant (Former Employee) –  Smiths Falls21 April 2014
Handled the front of the store (stocking shelves, cash register, cleaning, setting up displays, organizing and condensing). Being my first job I learned how a retail company works, how to interact with costumers and what's expected of me. I got along well with my managers and co-workers, which made my day a lot better when I came to work. My hardest part of the job would have been assembling heavy furniture and lifting heavy boxes. The best part of my job was meeting and talking to new people that came to Liquidation World.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Boring nights

Other Liquidation World Employee Reviews

Picked & packed Orders for the Western Distribution Centers in Canada.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Picked & packed orders at the distribution center,wrapped skids,used the computer system to print our daily orders.Was a fst paced environment,hand bombed trailers,unloaded & loaded pallets.Lifting up to 50 lbs.The warehouse closed down & moved to Ontario.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches & bonus pay for showing up every day.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC5 March 2018
Scanning and bagging peoples items. The culture was very laid back. The hardest part of the job was unpacking freight and stockinjg shelves. Some heavy lifting Enjoyable part were the friendly customers.
Pros
many good discounts
Cons
tendency to overspend ones paycheck in the store