Linxus Group

Linxus Group Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Professional

From start to finish of my Agency Contract Linxus has been a pleasure to work with, they found me permanent employment in a career I enjoy! They were always very quick to respond to any of my inquiries be it by phone call or email. I would recommend them without a doubt!

Pros

Weekly Pay

Amazing Company and People

Everyone at this company works as a true team! Management are very supportive and have your best interests at heart. They care about both clients and candidates alike! Truly want what is best for everyone!

Pros

competitive wages, benefits, work/life balance

It was okay

small company no advancement a lot of politics involved issues with non compete small roles to work on with minimal payouts difficult to work with management

Great work place with amazing leadership

Great work environment with an amazing team. With offices located around the GTA, we have several team members. Even though we are far apart from each other, its like having them right next door with the great communication that is provided. Management is the best I have seen in my career as the truly want to see everyone succeed and will support everyone with no hesitations.

Pros

Great support, great attitude and great environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Linxus Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement