Links2Care

Links2Care

Links2Care Employee Review

Productive and peace you will love that clean place

I work as a volunteer without salary but it is an excellent place they are very friendly and welcoming they encourage everyone but the problem is they should hire their volunteers at first like any other place than search for other people

Pros

relaxe no rush

Cons

they should attention to their volunteers to find the job opportunity for them first

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Providing a greatly needed service to the community but in the hands of a management who do not care about their employees.

Low pay, basic benefits, micromanagement, a suspicious and uncaring leadership and high turnover awaits if you decide to work there. Some passionate employees.

Pros

Official response from Links2Care

8 February 2022
We appreciate your review, and we certainly agree that Links2Care’s passionate employees provide a greatly needed service in the community. However, we are sorry to hear that you felt you were not heard by our Management team. At Links2Care, we make a point to engage staff through one-on-one meetings, engagement surveys, and Town Hall meetings and incorporate that valuable feedback into our continuous improvement efforts. We want staff to feel supported and strive to make this a rewarding place to work. In addition, we are proud that our compensation package and turnover rate is competitive within our field, particularly as a non-profit.
Same location

Wonderful organization that helps the community

This is a great non-profit organization to work for. The clients are wonderful to work with and the office culture is fantastic. There are always new job opportunities with this growing organization.
Same location

Wonderful place to work in

Good workplace balance. Treated fairly. Good supports and training. Receive good timely response to questions and concerns. Enjoy meetings and going to office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Links2Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Links2Care in popular locations

• Links2Care
  • Productive and peace you will love that clean place