Links2Care

Links2Care Work-life balance reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Caring and compassionate towards people

A typical work day starts with going to a clients home. I start off by asking how they are and how they are doing, and inquire what is going in their life at present (health, family, etc.). I then start cleaning the apartment or house (dust, clean, laundry, washing dishes). I then visit two more clients and finish off my day. The most enjoyable part of this job is having the satisfaction that you have helped someone who cant help themselves, along with making them happy by talking to them, cheering them up, and if they have a problem, see if management can assist them further.

Pros

helping people, making people happy

Cons

repetitive work, tiring

Productive and peace you will love that clean place

I work as a volunteer without salary but it is an excellent place they are very friendly and welcoming they encourage everyone but the problem is they should hire their volunteers at first like any other place than search for other people

Pros

relaxe no rush

Cons

they should attention to their volunteers to find the job opportunity for them first

Insights into Links2Care

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Wonderful organization that helps the community

This is a great non-profit organization to work for. The clients are wonderful to work with and the office culture is fantastic. There are always new job opportunities with this growing organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Links2Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement