Links2Care

Links2Care Pay & benefits reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Providing a greatly needed service to the community but in the hands of a management who do not care about their employees.

Low pay, basic benefits, micromanagement, a suspicious and uncaring leadership and high turnover awaits if you decide to work there. Some passionate employees.

Pros

Official response from Links2Care

8 February 2022
We appreciate your review, and we certainly agree that Links2Care’s passionate employees provide a greatly needed service in the community. However, we are sorry to hear that you felt you were not heard by our Management team. At Links2Care, we make a point to engage staff through one-on-one meetings, engagement surveys, and Town Hall meetings and incorporate that valuable feedback into our continuous improvement efforts. We want staff to feel supported and strive to make this a rewarding place to work. In addition, we are proud that our compensation package and turnover rate is competitive within our field, particularly as a non-profit.

Productive and peace you will love that clean place

I work as a volunteer without salary but it is an excellent place they are very friendly and welcoming they encourage everyone but the problem is they should hire their volunteers at first like any other place than search for other people

Pros

relaxe no rush

Cons

they should attention to their volunteers to find the job opportunity for them first

Insights into Links2Care

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Home Support Worker

I was told there is an abundance of work needed to be done yet I was not givin many hours. I worked for about 2.5 days out of a 3 week period. Not sustainable hours for someone with a family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Links2Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement