Links2Care

Links2Care Management reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear

It's only part time but good experience

I don't have any real complaints. The hours weren't bad, they do their best to give you as many clients as possible, and most of the clients are pretty nice.

Probably not what you expect

In my opinion Links2care has fancy titles and job descriptions to work around the main point/purpose of your role. You are a maid. Thats really what it boils down to

Pros

Independant Work

Cons

Monitor your locations, very low pay, working with unhappy people who don't want you in their home but family forced them

Insights into Links2Care

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Providing a greatly needed service to the community but in the hands of a management who do not care about their employees.

Low pay, basic benefits, micromanagement, a suspicious and uncaring leadership and high turnover awaits if you decide to work there. Some passionate employees.

Official response from Links2Care

8 February 2022
We appreciate your review, and we certainly agree that Links2Care’s passionate employees provide a greatly needed service in the community. However, we are sorry to hear that you felt you were not heard by our Management team. At Links2Care, we make a point to engage staff through one-on-one meetings, engagement surveys, and Town Hall meetings and incorporate that valuable feedback into our continuous improvement efforts. We want staff to feel supported and strive to make this a rewarding place to work. In addition, we are proud that our compensation package and turnover rate is competitive within our field, particularly as a non-profit.

This is NOT a nice place to work since the CEO was changed so did the people in side.

The company treat’s there clients like garbage and there employees even worse think before working for they’s people Don’t let the supervisor fool you they are not friendly.

Pros

They do nothing for the works

Cons

You take your break when your driving

Caring and compassionate towards people

A typical work day starts with going to a clients home. I start off by asking how they are and how they are doing, and inquire what is going in their life at present (health, family, etc.). I then start cleaning the apartment or house (dust, clean, laundry, washing dishes). I then visit two more clients and finish off my day. The most enjoyable part of this job is having the satisfaction that you have helped someone who cant help themselves, along with making them happy by talking to them, cheering them up, and if they have a problem, see if management can assist them further.

Pros

helping people, making people happy

Cons

repetitive work, tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Links2Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement