LinkNow Media Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
great place to work, good incentives to push yourself harder, great bonuses, and great people to work for, everyone there is so friendly and helpful whenever you're having trouble with something, they will help in any way they can
Pros
great environment
Cons
speaking repetitively
Room for advancement / fun environment / great management!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC9 March 2017
I love working here. It's a 9-5 where pay is very reasonable, management is a great team. The biggest problem I would say is that the turnover rate is pretty high, because people just don't like doing phone jobs. The longer you work here, and the more work you want to put into the company, the more your time and effort is rewarded.

I was struggling on sales, and instead of having a boiler room approach and firing me, they gave me a break by putting me over on design to learn some more product knowledge and regain some of my sales strength.

The worst part of the job is the fact that we have to work on the phones, but that's literally the job. The company is wonderful, the CEO is great, the management is amazing and the environment is fantastic.
Pros
Environment, free breakfast, reasonable breaks, hours, comissions / bonuses
Cons
It's a sales job
I love them all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2015
LinkNow Media is really an awesome place to work! Great people, make the job fun. Genuinely enjoyed my time there and i will miss everyone. I never thought I could enjoy a job as much as I did there. Had to leave for school, hoping to go back!
Pros
Great staff, great bosses, easy work, bonuses were awesome, fun to work there
Cons
Phone calls all day but thats the job