LinkNow Media Employee Reviews

Unhealthy work enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2018
Very poor working environment.There is a lot of turnover and people quit all the time. Loved my team and co-workers , it's unfortunate that management is so incompetent and disorganized. The owner only hires his friends and family for management positions. His wife is a main manager and she is very incompetent, people have quit due to her bullying and poor attitude.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
Poor pay and poor management
Fun place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2017
It's the grind of lead gen in a call center. Fun when you doing well; not so much when you're not! The leads called are old and being recycled. They need to get more NEW leads to potentially grow.
Pros
relaxed place
Cons
leads are not so good
Awesome place to work if you like answering calls
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2017
Awesome job to work at. The management are all great people. Lead Generation is a repetitive but enjoyable job. The atmosphere is very welcoming and their benefits help out alot.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Commissions
Cons
Quotas are a bit radical
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
great place to work, good incentives to push yourself harder, great bonuses, and great people to work for, everyone there is so friendly and helpful whenever you're having trouble with something, they will help in any way they can
Pros
great environment
Cons
speaking repetitively
Decent Company
Senior Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
This is absolutely a telemarketing office. Sales sales sales. You can never have enough sales. That being said, the product is good, most of the people are good, and they try to create a decent environment for their employees. They'd be happier if you had more sales, no matter how many you have, you should have more.
Room for advancement / fun environment / great management!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC9 March 2017
I love working here. It's a 9-5 where pay is very reasonable, management is a great team. The biggest problem I would say is that the turnover rate is pretty high, because people just don't like doing phone jobs. The longer you work here, and the more work you want to put into the company, the more your time and effort is rewarded.

I was struggling on sales, and instead of having a boiler room approach and firing me, they gave me a break by putting me over on design to learn some more product knowledge and regain some of my sales strength.

The worst part of the job is the fact that we have to work on the phones, but that's literally the job. The company is wonderful, the CEO is great, the management is amazing and the environment is fantastic.
Pros
Environment, free breakfast, reasonable breaks, hours, comissions / bonuses
Cons
It's a sales job
I love them all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2015
LinkNow Media is really an awesome place to work! Great people, make the job fun. Genuinely enjoyed my time there and i will miss everyone. I never thought I could enjoy a job as much as I did there. Had to leave for school, hoping to go back!
Pros
Great staff, great bosses, easy work, bonuses were awesome, fun to work there
Cons
Phone calls all day but thats the job
Good Opportunities
Customer service/ Collections for website/SEO (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2014
Website development/ SEO company

Good base pay with amazing bonuses. If you want them, you have to work for them!