LinkNow Media Pay & Benefits reviews

Don't work here it's a pyramid scheme
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2018
All this company does is take ready made webpages, copy and paste, than market thousands off They're customers and pay u less than 300 a week... Bottom line you are going to be a bottom feeder only the management make money
Pros
Free food
Cons
High stress, repetitive, cramped, high work load, low pay
Poor pay.
Sales department (Former Employee) –  Namur, QC7 June 2017
The people who work there are nice, but the pay is min wage and there is no room for growth. Management Is not very good either. Lots of micro-managing. It's a call centre so you are dealing with lots of angry callers. The other departments are not better. Lots of employees come and go. No loyalty . Unless you want to be a paid criminally low salary. Move on.
You can find something better.
Pros
Open space office setting. Fun co-workers
Cons
Management and pay is bad. Very stressful job
Productive and Fun work place!
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 January 2017
The workplace is amazing! They do games to make it interesting and so you can take some cash home especially on the broke days. You have to make sure you are doing everything right because you do get monitored and coached weekly. You need to make sure you ALPHA and ensure you know your products.
The lead generator side is more relaxed however on the sales side you can make much more money.

Annually LinkNow does a fundraiser for Batshaw and that is a good thing to be apart of.

The pay could have been better however now I heard they have benefits.
You get free snacks, cereal, coffee, tangerines, apples, bananas. There is also a game room.
They are dog and kid friendly.
Pros
Free snacks, dog friendly, kid friendly, good management
Cons
Low Pay, repetitive
For a Call centre it's a dream job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2015
Working at LinkNow Media was an amazing experience.
I learned how to deal with clients over the phone, my managers were extremely helpful and supportive. The pay was good and was super easy to make cash bonuses plus commission.

The only hard part of my job was not getting frustrated with potential customers over the phone, but other than that I would recommend this job to anyone as a great place to work.

The environment was always fun and upbeat and if I wasn't going back to school I would have never left.
Pros
Cash bonuses, commission, free coffee, tea, juice, apples, bananas, cereal ect.
Good Opportunities
Customer service/ Collections for website/SEO (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2014
Website development/ SEO company

Good base pay with amazing bonuses. If you want them, you have to work for them!