LinkNow Media Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

See reviews about:
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
great place to work, good incentives to push yourself harder, great bonuses, and great people to work for, everyone there is so friendly and helpful whenever you're having trouble with something, they will help in any way they can
Pros
great environment
Cons
speaking repetitively
Poor pay.
Sales department (Former Employee) –  Namur, QC7 June 2017
The people who work there are nice, but the pay is min wage and there is no room for growth. Management Is not very good either. Lots of micro-managing. It's a call centre so you are dealing with lots of angry callers. The other departments are not better. Lots of employees come and go. No loyalty . Unless you want to be a paid criminally low salary. Move on.
You can find something better.
Pros
Open space office setting. Fun co-workers
Cons
Management and pay is bad. Very stressful job
Room for advancement / fun environment / great management!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC9 March 2017
I love working here. It's a 9-5 where pay is very reasonable, management is a great team. The biggest problem I would say is that the turnover rate is pretty high, because people just don't like doing phone jobs. The longer you work here, and the more work you want to put into the company, the more your time and effort is rewarded.

I was struggling on sales, and instead of having a boiler room approach and firing me, they gave me a break by putting me over on design to learn some more product knowledge and regain some of my sales strength.

The worst part of the job is the fact that we have to work on the phones, but that's literally the job. The company is wonderful, the CEO is great, the management is amazing and the environment is fantastic.
Pros
Environment, free breakfast, reasonable breaks, hours, comissions / bonuses
Cons
It's a sales job
For a Call centre it's a dream job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2015
Working at LinkNow Media was an amazing experience.
I learned how to deal with clients over the phone, my managers were extremely helpful and supportive. The pay was good and was super easy to make cash bonuses plus commission.

The only hard part of my job was not getting frustrated with potential customers over the phone, but other than that I would recommend this job to anyone as a great place to work.

The environment was always fun and upbeat and if I wasn't going back to school I would have never left.
Pros
Cash bonuses, commission, free coffee, tea, juice, apples, bananas, cereal ect.
I love them all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2015
LinkNow Media is really an awesome place to work! Great people, make the job fun. Genuinely enjoyed my time there and i will miss everyone. I never thought I could enjoy a job as much as I did there. Had to leave for school, hoping to go back!
Pros
Great staff, great bosses, easy work, bonuses were awesome, fun to work there
Cons
Phone calls all day but thats the job