LinkNow Media Employee Reviews

Unhealthy work enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2018
Very poor working environment.There is a lot of turnover and people quit all the time. Loved my team and co-workers , it's unfortunate that management is so incompetent and disorganized. The owner only hires his friends and family for management positions. His wife is a main manager and she is very incompetent, people have quit due to her bullying and poor attitude.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
Poor pay and poor management
Don't work here it's a pyramid scheme
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2018
All this company does is take ready made webpages, copy and paste, than market thousands off They're customers and pay u less than 300 a week... Bottom line you are going to be a bottom feeder only the management make money
Pros
Free food
Cons
High stress, repetitive, cramped, high work load, low pay
Fun place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2017
It's the grind of lead gen in a call center. Fun when you doing well; not so much when you're not! The leads called are old and being recycled. They need to get more NEW leads to potentially grow.
Pros
relaxed place
Cons
leads are not so good
Awesome place to work if you like answering calls
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2017
Awesome job to work at. The management are all great people. Lead Generation is a repetitive but enjoyable job. The atmosphere is very welcoming and their benefits help out alot.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Commissions
Cons
Quotas are a bit radical
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
great place to work, good incentives to push yourself harder, great bonuses, and great people to work for, everyone there is so friendly and helpful whenever you're having trouble with something, they will help in any way they can
Pros
great environment
Cons
speaking repetitively
Decent Company
Senior Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
This is absolutely a telemarketing office. Sales sales sales. You can never have enough sales. That being said, the product is good, most of the people are good, and they try to create a decent environment for their employees. They'd be happier if you had more sales, no matter how many you have, you should have more.
Poor pay.
Sales department (Former Employee) –  Namur, QC7 June 2017
The people who work there are nice, but the pay is min wage and there is no room for growth. Management Is not very good either. Lots of micro-managing. It's a call centre so you are dealing with lots of angry callers. The other departments are not better. Lots of employees come and go. No loyalty . Unless you want to be a paid criminally low salary. Move on.
You can find something better.
Pros
Open space office setting. Fun co-workers
Cons
Management and pay is bad. Very stressful job
Room for advancement / fun environment / great management!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC9 March 2017
I love working here. It's a 9-5 where pay is very reasonable, management is a great team. The biggest problem I would say is that the turnover rate is pretty high, because people just don't like doing phone jobs. The longer you work here, and the more work you want to put into the company, the more your time and effort is rewarded.

I was struggling on sales, and instead of having a boiler room approach and firing me, they gave me a break by putting me over on design to learn some more product knowledge and regain some of my sales strength.

The worst part of the job is the fact that we have to work on the phones, but that's literally the job. The company is wonderful, the CEO is great, the management is amazing and the environment is fantastic.
Pros
Environment, free breakfast, reasonable breaks, hours, comissions / bonuses
Cons
It's a sales job
Productive and Fun work place!
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 January 2017
The workplace is amazing! They do games to make it interesting and so you can take some cash home especially on the broke days. You have to make sure you are doing everything right because you do get monitored and coached weekly. You need to make sure you ALPHA and ensure you know your products.
The lead generator side is more relaxed however on the sales side you can make much more money.

Annually LinkNow does a fundraiser for Batshaw and that is a good thing to be apart of.

The pay could have been better however now I heard they have benefits.
You get free snacks, cereal, coffee, tangerines, apples, bananas. There is also a game room.
They are dog and kid friendly.
Pros
Free snacks, dog friendly, kid friendly, good management
Cons
Low Pay, repetitive
Great energy and fun place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2016
I have been employed and been able to watch the company's continued growth for the last 3 years. Their programs and support for customers have continuously improved. It is great for me personally to see the company grow and continuously provide more to the clients. There are several departments for each of the clients needs. I enjoy speaking and assisting client's with their web needs and knowing there will always be a solution for them. Great atmosphere with more than generous owners, who always have fresh fruit and cereal available. Since my last online review where I mentioned the coffee could be improved upon, it has!
Pros
Management - Yearly office parties
Super mellow work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Coworkers are all really nice, management aren't all that intimidating while still being well organized and easy to talk to.. Over all i'd say i'm happy working here. Also the work is easy if you're tech savvy at all.
Pros
Free food, if you're serious enough full of opportunity to advance.
Cons
I cant see any so far.
Awesome place to work!
Welcome Caller (Current Employee) –  Mont-royal, QC31 October 2016
LinkNow is a great place to work! The job itself is interesting and I am constantly learning new things. The people really make the office atmosphere warm, inviting and fun. Nobody takes themselves too seriously even though the place is full of amazing professionals. As a mom - I have to say that they also really understand the importance of work/life balance. I would recommend it as a great place to work whether you are a student or a mom/dad!
Pros
Free coffee, cereal, milk and fruit!
One of the best places to work!
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Off Site31 October 2016
LinkNow is an amazing company to work for! It's a call centre but it certainly doesn't have a call centre feel! Everyone gets a long really well. You have A LOT of room for internal growth within the company. I myself was given a promotion within 6 months of being with the company. They are extremely understanding regarding family situations/children. As the owner has young ones! They plan amazing events and try to give back to their employees so that they feel appreciated!
Pros
Free Breakfast, Kids can come to work on PED days, lots of group activities!
Great atmosphere
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 October 2016
I love working here, super easy to get along with people and super easy to get comfortable. Always room for advancement. Management is always very understanding and helpful. I could not ask for better co-workers, everyone is always so friendly.
Pros
Free healthy snacks, fun games, great atmosphere.
Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2016
LinkNow is a great place to work with awesome employees and a relaxed, but professional atmosphere.

Getting to know everyone in the company, from a new hire to the company CEO is very easy, but the company is growing fairly quickly, so it's becoming a bit harder to meet everyone.

Management is very responsive to suggestions and even if they aren't implemented, you will know your voice has been heard.

Customers can occasionally be very demanding and impolite, but that's not really unusual.
Pros
Free Coffee/Cereal/Fruit, Great Employees, Growing Company
Cons
Increasingly Distant Company Culture
For a Call centre it's a dream job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2015
Working at LinkNow Media was an amazing experience.
I learned how to deal with clients over the phone, my managers were extremely helpful and supportive. The pay was good and was super easy to make cash bonuses plus commission.

The only hard part of my job was not getting frustrated with potential customers over the phone, but other than that I would recommend this job to anyone as a great place to work.

The environment was always fun and upbeat and if I wasn't going back to school I would have never left.
Pros
Cash bonuses, commission, free coffee, tea, juice, apples, bananas, cereal ect.
I love them all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2015
LinkNow Media is really an awesome place to work! Great people, make the job fun. Genuinely enjoyed my time there and i will miss everyone. I never thought I could enjoy a job as much as I did there. Had to leave for school, hoping to go back!
Pros
Great staff, great bosses, easy work, bonuses were awesome, fun to work there
Cons
Phone calls all day but thats the job
Good Opportunities
Customer service/ Collections for website/SEO (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2014
Website development/ SEO company

Good base pay with amazing bonuses. If you want them, you have to work for them!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkNow Media. Our community is ready to answer.

LinkNow Media Reviews by Location