LinkNow Media

LinkNow Media Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada43 reviews

bonusatmosphereroomfreefunenvironmentgoodemployee

Very kind coworkers and management

Had a good time working at linknow media. The only downside was the quota which often times felt unattainable. Oh, and also the training could have used some work because it felt like I was just kind of thrown into my job without much knowledge of how it all works.

Coworker are nice, the work however sucks.

I had initially applied for CSR but ended up as a lead generator. My mistake. I have never done cold calling and the bonuses seemed less attainable the more i worked there. The managers/ training staff were super kind and helpful, the culture was fun and welcoming which unfortunately didn't make up for the 600+ calls you were expected to make a day repeatedly getting hung up on or having unkind words said to you many times a day. I unfortunately do not have the skills succeed in a cold calling role. If you like cold calling this would be a wonderful job for you. Honestly I have little to no complaints about the company the job just absolutely was not for me.

Pros

Awesome management, some fun incentives, random games throughout the day, work from home, friendly coworkers

Cons

Miserable telemarketing work

Insights into LinkNow Media

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Very good place to work

Everyone is super friendly, lots of bonus initiatives , work from home so no need to waste on gas , lots of room for advancement and very friendly workers

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Not conistant

Setting you up for failure.

Title says it all. If you are not a former employee getting rehired, you are being set up for failure. The management has no clear training structure. You will be passed back and forth between managers and colleagues, teaching you random things in random order and expect you to understand the job. The pay is not as advertised, they paid less than what was negotiated. The management plays favourites and its very clear. Colleagues are not friendly or helpful because the company has a frathouse vibe. So if you're not "one of them" you will be singled out. To top it off, if you manage to get past all that, you will be micromanaged daily.

Not Good For Outside Hires

The company's management has no intention of teaching new hires who aren't previous employees. Management has the expectation to learn the job top to bottom within a 2 week period with NO structure of training. Being passed back and forth between managers and colleagues jumping from system to system without clear direction. With that being said, you will have a confused understanding of what your job actually is.

Pros

CEO is genuinely a good person and cares about his community.

Cons

Management will set you up for failure

Great people other than one manager who only cared about the sale.

Everyone was great except one manager who only cared about sales and money. Good work environment but it was tiresome cold calling. The two arm's were among qnd helpful. Great team. I enjoyed the job but I wanted more opportunity.

Pros

room for growth

Cons

not very much earning potential

Not a good place to work

They don’t have good management. They always make you feel like your disposable. And the salary is not that good. They don’t have a nice environment to work. Better look elsewhere.

they get you with the perks

was there for a couple of months, great people themselves but in that office is a whole other story. you can tell they had their clicks and the gossip was too much at times. not the worst ive ever experience but its defiantly a place that will probably break you if youre weak.

Good management

Management is great! If you want a full time position! This is your job! Hours are always there and it's great people to work with. The opening section is a great area to work in! With many bonuses daily. Sales is a great floor to be on with many activities during the year.

Pros

Free breakfast every morning

Great work environment

Management was so down to earth and hardworking makes you, as an employee want to do your best! You will experience, A family type of place. With team support always available you have the blueprint to be successful in your job. Opportunity to move up in the company at your fingertips.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LinkNow Media?

It WAS good but...not for long..

Honestly, I'm only giving this 2 star review because for the first few months, everything seemed well and loved the environment. But months after, I saw the true colors of  the management. Already the pay wasn't the best but they started to purposely change the bonus structure so that it's unattainable. Coincidently, the owners started taking multiple vacations at the same time these changes were happening. That's when I started seeing the correlation and lack of transparency in management. A lot of favoritism occurs in this place and they make it super obvious that the company sees it. You must be their favorite to succeed, and if you're not--better look around for other places.  A lot of micromanaging occurs as though they pay you a 6 figure income; when in reality you are actually making almost less than minimum. Management focuses on hierarchy when they lack in basic business operations and fails to listen to employees needs. Unqualified people reach the management level and they give themseleves high executive titles that don't even make sense. All in all, this company is good only if you want to make a temporary cash but don't expect a career here. Unless you are friends or family with the owners/management.

ok

Lots of favoritism, the pay is not as advertised, low for industry standards. There is a lot of gossip and cliques, experience and seniority count for nothing

Avoid

Management has no idea what is going on. Grossly underpaid and unreachable bonus structure. No room for growth. Claims to be an agency but isn’t and is just a call centre. Don’t apply here

Harder to get bonuses than promised.

I loved my time working at LinkNow media as a sales representative. Though I thought I’d be making a lot more money than I was in my month and a half there. They set daily goals for the sales floor that are almost impossible to meet, but when they are it’s not consistent. I could get a $50 bonus one day, but not see a bonus more than $5 for another 2-3 days. Unfortunately that issue was enough for me to leave my job other than that, my management was very nice and understanding, and wanted to work with me directly to help me reach my goals, and they give you lots of incentives to help you feel good about working there!

Telemarketting with fun staff but poor salary

as name says, salary sucks, no advancement, small company that is a pet project for an inexperienced owner. The management think they are godsent and simply better human beings then you, but overall the rest of the staff and company are really fun, and the workplace is pretty legit. Just do not expect to make bank anytime soon with a great salary, the company is generous in other ways mind you, like free coffee, tons of festivities and games.

Great commisssion structure

I made more $$$ here than I ever have! The pay is good and the support is good as well! They are very understanding about people's situations and I think it is a good place!

Great Company Culture!

Amazing work environment, friendly staff with crazy room for advancement within the company! Not to mention the BONUSES are awesome! They change daily and are great way to keep the employees motivated and eager to reach goals and targets.

productive and fun work environment

Linknow is a fun work environment, easy to talk to employer about work problems. Good company for moving departments and trying new positions, good pay and commissions available.

Great place to learn sales for beginners

Worked the sales for for around 4 years. Great team. Management is pretty good but always busy so sometimes issues get forgotten. Good culture but sales like most places it has a high turn over rate.

Pros

Cash bonuses in pocket

Cons

Heavy grind on the sales floor

Great place to work, positive environment, free breakfast & game room was a plus!

had a great time working at LinkNow Media, great atmosphere with supportive staff and managers. Bagel mondays was the highlight of the week not to mention plenty of work events/parties throughout the year.

Pros

Competitive pay + Commission, several breaks throughout day

Amazing people, horrible management

It's a great atmosphere to be around with all the great vibes and friends you make there, but that's what keeps you there, they get you with huge cash incentives and then once they know your use, drain you until they have no use and have to let you go for bare exhaustion. Only a select few make it up anywhere higher than the basic opening job. (which no matter how matter how much you enjoy or are good at, will go insane)

Pros

Free coffee, free food, great friends, cash bonuses

Cons

Biased company, unappreciative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkNow Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement