LinkNow Media

LinkNow Media Employee Reviews

Featured review
LinkNow Media selected this as a representative review
Amazing work environment, friendly staff with crazy room for advancement within the company! Not to mention the BONUSES are awesome! They change daily and are great way to keep the employees motivated and eager to reach goals and targets.
was there for a couple of months, great people themselves but in that office is a whole other story. you can tell they had their clicks and the gossip was too much at times. not the worst ive ever experience but its defiantly a place that will probably break you if youre weak.
Worst internet company I've ever worked for .. was hired as an SEO and was never allowed to do my job cause the manager is a control freak that's scared of anyone that might know a little more than him.Pay was absolute garbage - but desperate times call for desperate measures - and after about a week, I knew I wouldn't be there much longer.Owner is a coward .. gets his manager boy to do all the dirty work for him.I was there for about a little more than a month and in that time, I saw at least 5 ppl get hired and leave w/in a week.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Work environment
Management is great! If you want a full time position! This is your job! Hours are always there and it's great people to work with. The opening section is a great area to work in! With many bonuses daily. Sales is a great floor to be on with many activities during the year.
Pros
Free breakfast every morning
Management was so down to earth and hardworking makes you, as an employee want to do your best! You will experience, A family type of place. With team support always available you have the blueprint to be successful in your job. Opportunity to move up in the company at your fingertips.
Honestly, I'm only giving this 2 star review because for the first few months, everything seemed well and loved the environment. But months after, I saw the true colors of  the management. Already the pay wasn't the best but they started to purposely change the bonus structure so that it's unattainable. Coincidently, the owners started taking multiple vacations at the same time these changes were happening. That's when I started seeing the correlation and lack of transparency in management. A lot of favoritism occurs in this place and they make it super obvious that the company sees it. You must be their favorite to succeed, and if you're not--better look around for other places.  A lot of micromanaging occurs as though they pay you a 6 figure income; when in reality you are actually making almost less than minimum. Management focuses on hierarchy when they lack in basic business operations and fails to listen to employees needs. Unqualified people reach the management level and they give themseleves high executive titles that don't even make sense. All in all, this company is good only if you want to make a temporary cash but don't expect a career here. Unless you are friends or family with the owners/management.
Lots of favoritism, the pay is not as advertised, low for industry standards. There is a lot of gossip and cliques, experience and seniority count for nothing
Management has no idea what is going on. Grossly underpaid and unreachable bonus structure. No room for growth. Claims to be an agency but isn’t and is just a call centre. Don’t apply here
I loved my time working at LinkNow media as a sales representative. Though I thought I’d be making a lot more money than I was in my month and a half there. They set daily goals for the sales floor that are almost impossible to meet, but when they are it’s not consistent. I could get a $50 bonus one day, but not see a bonus more than $5 for another 2-3 days. Unfortunately that issue was enough for me to leave my job other than that, my management was very nice and understanding, and wanted to work with me directly to help me reach my goals, and they give you lots of incentives to help you feel good about working there!
as name says, salary sucks, no advancement, small company that is a pet project for an inexperienced owner. The management think they are godsent and simply better human beings then you, but overall the rest of the staff and company are really fun, and the workplace is pretty legit. Just do not expect to make bank anytime soon with a great salary, the company is generous in other ways mind you, like free coffee, tons of festivities and games.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LinkNow Media?
Linknow is a fun work environment, easy to talk to employer about work problems. Good company for moving departments and trying new positions, good pay and commissions available.
had a great time working at LinkNow Media, great atmosphere with supportive staff and managers. Bagel mondays was the highlight of the week not to mention plenty of work events/parties throughout the year.
Pros
Competitive pay + Commission, several breaks throughout day
The atmosphere in LinkNow is amazing. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. The supervisors take time to teach you the ins and outs of the systems and the workday is balanced nicely.
Pros
Paid breaks
LinkNow is an amazing place to work. Family run and everyone is treated like family that works there. Would recommend to anyone looking to build a career for themselves in a company that is looking to grow into its best possible potential. This company truly cares about everyone involved, employees, customers, everyone is well taken care of and cared for.
Pros
Basically everything.
Cons
None I cant think of.
If the pay was better I would never leave. Great people, overall vibe is great, owners are great people, managers are always willing to help, and help you grow
full of drugs and drinking, everyone is very rude, and if u do not fit in with what their 'values' are they will find any means possible to fire you and quickly
Pros
free drugs
Cons
druggies
Very poor working environment.There is a lot of turnover and people quit all the time. Loved my team and co-workers , it's unfortunate that management is so incompetent and disorganized. The owner only hires his friends and family for management positions. His wife is a main manager and she is very incompetent, people have quit due to her bullying and poor attitude.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
Poor pay and poor management
All this company does is take ready made webpages, copy and paste, than market thousands off They're customers and pay u less than 300 a week... Bottom line you are going to be a bottom feeder only the management make money
Pros
Free food
Cons
High stress, repetitive, cramped, high work load, low pay
It's tough finding a job and a workplace that you can truly love, but LinkNow has given me both of those things. The workplace culture is a ton of fun, there's always energy in the office, and employees are encouraged to work the way they like, as long as they're getting the job done. Working in the content department, we have excellent bonuses and a variety of topics to write about. Plus, we get noise canceling headphones to listen to whatever music we want throughout the day since we're right next to the noisy sales floor. If you're a hard worker and a self starter, you'll never have a bad day working at LinkNow Media!
Pros
Cash bonuses, Fun atmosphere, Flexibility
Cons
It's the grind of lead gen in a call center. Fun when you doing well; not so much when you're not! The leads called are old and being recycled. They need to get more NEW leads to potentially grow.
Pros
relaxed place
Cons
leads are not so good
Awesome job to work at. The management are all great people. Lead Generation is a repetitive but enjoyable job. The atmosphere is very welcoming and their benefits help out alot.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Commissions
Cons
Quotas are a bit radical
  1. Employee reviews