LINKEO.COM

LINKEO.COM Employee Reviews

Web Marketing Sales
I have been with the company for 5 months now.

The company does a good job of providing training and potential sales leads to all sales reps. Sales Reps are provide the work tools to be successful in Hardware and information in order to be successful.

As it is with every company, the leads are not all good, but you need to make the most of it.

The Management and support staff is there to help with whatever you need.

The bottom line is that every sales job, IF you make it happen yourself, you will be successful.
Pros
Equipment all Provided and Training
Cons
Compensation
I would not recommend this company
Management was good, but the CEO of the company was very hard to approach and not willing to listen to what we had to say.

We were let go right before Christmas with no warning whatsoever.
Pros
great manager
Cons
horrible pay, horrible bonus structure
Productive and really nice co-werkers and superiors.
I learnt to be very carful to clients needs to provide them exactly the type of information they need.
I also learnt persuasion and how to change someone’s mind to explain that what I have to offer is in their best intrest.

My manipulation skills improved.
Pros
Very nice enivrement. Co-workers dynamic and full of energy. Very convenient shifts.
Cons
Lack of trainning
Une entreprise très dynamique
Tous les lundi avant midi nous avons un meeting obligatoire avec toutes les membres de l’équipes pour faire un résumé de la semaine passé et reconnaître l'effort de tous et chaqu'un. le reste de la semaine nous étions sur la route pour faire de la prospections et aller a nos rendez-vous. Les journées passais vraiment vite et on était toujours dans l'actions.

J'ai beaucoup appris a développer mon sens de la vente avec le B2B et raffiné mes techniques. Se fut agréable de parler et négocier avec les présidents d'entreprises, car c'était du sérieux et on travaillait en équipe pour trouver des solutions a amélioré le chiffre d'affaire de mes clients.

Le coté le plus difficile c'est que j'était pas souvent a la maison et je fessais beaucoup trop d'heure pour le retour de la compagnie.
Pros
l'esprit d'équipe était vraiment fort
Cons
beaucoup d'administration qui ralentissait notre prospection
bonne entreprise pour débuter dans la vente
Compagnie française avec bureau de vente à Montréal
Place to start
Great place to start . Thats about it

constanr changes make it dificult to adapt and the employee turn over is thbe highest i have ever seen
Brutal pay, no support, no job security
Mondays and Fridays were in the office to set appointments for the upcoming week. Tues-Thurs were on the road seeing clients - some of which you reached out to, others made by the call centre. Call centre appointments were garbage. Most of the time the client didn't even know why you were there.
Pros
If you're a self-starter, you will enjoy the freedom, but the pay is not there.
Cons
No job security at all. Every week someone was let go or demoted
good overall exp
This job ill take over every aspect of you social and personal life but the salary is great and you work from home management is also amazing
Pros
salary
Cons
no work/home balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LINKEO.COM?