Link Energy

Link Energy Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Great opportunities and support from management

Featured review

Link Energy selected this as a representative review
Link Energy is growing at a fast pace and I'm very excited to be part of this journey. The management really cares about their employees and always want to see them succeed which is why they will always find ways to support them with their career goals.Ideas, recommendations, and feedback are always welcomed and considered, making it a very honest work environment. Overall, if you're looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment with lots of opportunities, this place is for you!

Official response from Link Energy

24 November 2020
Hello there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review!With our open-door policy, we always encourage employees to share their thoughts, ideas, and even their concerns with management. Our goal is to fully support our employees in their career goals to have them reach their full potential.We completely agree that Link Energy is growing quickly, which is why we're so glad to have you on the team. Thank you for all that you do, and keep up the amazing work!

I LOVE this company, its founders, the team, its values and community spirit & community giving

Link is a rapidly growing small to medium sized company that is growing year over year.Its energy is positive and contagious. The people are amazing.It is the type of company I want to work for and with.As the first independent member of the Board of Directors, I was so pleased to know that what they said their values are is what is reality. They are socially conscious in many ways - they want to give their people meaningful work and opportunities to grow. The people they hire are needed to be there for a real purpose, and need to work the intended role. There is camaraderie across and up and down the company. They work hard and the play hard. They are committed to the well being of each person and encourage good mental and physical health. Lastly together we all give back to the communities we serve. Truly - what's not to love? I am so impressed by its Founders and the overall group. I am lucky that at this stage of my life, I get to choose where I want to be and Link is that place!Oh yes, and as the first independent director of the Board, I was also the first female on the board. No glass ceiling!

Pros

See above. If you wish to learn, grow, be challenged and be part of a remarkable team, this is it.

Cons

Link Energy is an exciting place with enthusiasm and positive energy, it needs people who are committed, can learn and grow with the company

Love working here!

This is a fun and productive company to work at. It is a team-based environment where we really push and support each other to grow and learn. Lots of great perks and flexibility adapted to the modern workplace, which is a priority for me.

Was Alright

They were starting campaigns and if you are new then it was a bit harder to get started. I had family back in a different city so it was high pressure for me.

Pros

Free regin

Cons

Low sales volume

Jobs at Link Energy