Link Energy

Link Energy Management reviews

Clear

Great opportunities and support from management

Featured review

Link Energy selected this as a representative review
Link Energy is growing at a fast pace and I'm very excited to be part of this journey. The management really cares about their employees and always want to see them succeed which is why they will always find ways to support them with their career goals.Ideas, recommendations, and feedback are always welcomed and considered, making it a very honest work environment. Overall, if you're looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment with lots of opportunities, this place is for you!

Official response from Link Energy

24 November 2020
Hello there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review!With our open-door policy, we always encourage employees to share their thoughts, ideas, and even their concerns with management. Our goal is to fully support our employees in their career goals to have them reach their full potential.We completely agree that Link Energy is growing quickly, which is why we're so glad to have you on the team. Thank you for all that you do, and keep up the amazing work!

Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

There are some pretty awful reviews, and for reason. The people and staff are wonderful, you feel like this is the right place and are treated like family by your team...until it isn't. Many people leave to pursue actual careers, as this place has no potential for growth- High turn over, employees are fired left and right (In a blink of an eye the entire office is filled with new faces.)Apply knowing this: this is a Great "for now job" but is 100% not "a forever career".Good luck!

Pros

Friday Breakfast, Amazing employees, Flexible hours, Fair managers

Cons

High turn over, Rotating door, Disorganised, Salary, Empty promises, American owners who disagree with Canadian human rights/work standards

Don’t waste your time

First off it’s telemarketing, so don’t let them tell you different. Second they tell you that you’re going to make at least $80,000, when you can barely afford rent. The whole thing feels like a scam so save your resume

Pros

Decent co workers

Cons

Total Scam

Jobs at Link Energy