Link Energy

Link Energy Culture reviews

Clear

It was a fun workplace stressful,

Linc energy was a company that I worked as a telemarketer, it was a semi fast-paced environment. And very competitive, it was a casual work environment. But the people working there are the reason that I stayed. They were uplifting and made the job a lot better. The salary was a joke, as it was commissioned but they did not pay you on time or the correct amount. The job also made my mental health go down quite a bit. As nobody likes a telemarketer.

Pros

The people working there

Cons

Basically everything

A company living by its Core Values!

Proud of being part of a team/family with strong core values that is always working collectively for the greater good of its customers and employees.

Pros

Big team spirit! Fun and supportive work environment. Strong company culture!

Cons

Software and processes

Official response from Link Energy

1 February 2021
Hi there, and thank you for your great review!We’re glad that our company culture is something that really resonated with you! We’re very fortunate to have a team that lives by our core values at work and in their personal life!Thank you for your continued hard work and your feedback!

Love working here!

This is a fun and productive company to work at. It is a team-based environment where we really push and support each other to grow and learn. Lots of great perks and flexibility adapted to the modern workplace, which is a priority for me.

Jobs at Link Energy