Link Energy

Link Energy Employee Reviews

Great opportunities and support from management

Featured review

Link Energy selected this as a representative review
Link Energy is growing at a fast pace and I'm very excited to be part of this journey. The management really cares about their employees and always want to see them succeed which is why they will always find ways to support them with their career goals.Ideas, recommendations, and feedback are always welcomed and considered, making it a very honest work environment. Overall, if you're looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment with lots of opportunities, this place is for you!

Official response from Link Energy

24 November 2020
Hello there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review!With our open-door policy, we always encourage employees to share their thoughts, ideas, and even their concerns with management. Our goal is to fully support our employees in their career goals to have them reach their full potential.We completely agree that Link Energy is growing quickly, which is why we're so glad to have you on the team. Thank you for all that you do, and keep up the amazing work!

Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

There are some pretty awful reviews, and for reason. The people and staff are wonderful, you feel like this is the right place and are treated like family by your team...until it isn't. Many people leave to pursue actual careers, as this place has no potential for growth- High turn over, employees are fired left and right (In a blink of an eye the entire office is filled with new faces.)Apply knowing this: this is a Great "for now job" but is 100% not "a forever career".Good luck!

Pros

Friday Breakfast, Amazing employees, Flexible hours, Fair managers

Cons

High turn over, Rotating door, Disorganised, Salary, Empty promises, American owners who disagree with Canadian human rights/work standards

A company living by its Core Values!

Proud of being part of a team/family with strong core values that is always working collectively for the greater good of its customers and employees.

Pros

Big team spirit! Fun and supportive work environment. Strong company culture!

Cons

Software and processes

Official response from Link Energy

1 February 2021
Hi there, and thank you for your great review!We’re glad that our company culture is something that really resonated with you! We’re very fortunate to have a team that lives by our core values at work and in their personal life!Thank you for your continued hard work and your feedback!

I LOVE this company, its founders, the team, its values and community spirit & community giving

Link is a rapidly growing small to medium sized company that is growing year over year.Its energy is positive and contagious. The people are amazing.It is the type of company I want to work for and with.As the first independent member of the Board of Directors, I was so pleased to know that what they said their values are is what is reality. They are socially conscious in many ways - they want to give their people meaningful work and opportunities to grow. The people they hire are needed to be there for a real purpose, and need to work the intended role. There is camaraderie across and up and down the company. They work hard and the play hard. They are committed to the well being of each person and encourage good mental and physical health. Lastly together we all give back to the communities we serve. Truly - what's not to love? I am so impressed by its Founders and the overall group. I am lucky that at this stage of my life, I get to choose where I want to be and Link is that place!Oh yes, and as the first independent director of the Board, I was also the first female on the board. No glass ceiling!

Pros

See above. If you wish to learn, grow, be challenged and be part of a remarkable team, this is it.

Cons

Link Energy is an exciting place with enthusiasm and positive energy, it needs people who are committed, can learn and grow with the company

Don’t waste your time

First off it’s telemarketing, so don’t let them tell you different. Second they tell you that you’re going to make at least $80,000, when you can barely afford rent. The whole thing feels like a scam so save your resume

Pros

Decent co workers

Cons

Total Scam

It was a fun workplace stressful,

Linc energy was a company that I worked as a telemarketer, it was a semi fast-paced environment. And very competitive, it was a casual work environment. But the people working there are the reason that I stayed. They were uplifting and made the job a lot better. The salary was a joke, as it was commissioned but they did not pay you on time or the correct amount. The job also made my mental health go down quite a bit. As nobody likes a telemarketer.

Pros

The people working there

Cons

Basically everything

Love working here!

This is a fun and productive company to work at. It is a team-based environment where we really push and support each other to grow and learn. Lots of great perks and flexibility adapted to the modern workplace, which is a priority for me.

Misleading commission based company where employees struggle to pay bills

This company doesn't u derstand how to run a buisness, misleads you on the ad saying 50,000 but you make almost nothing, working for free would make you more money and there base salary is under minimum wage, 300$ a week no thank you. Did a student internship there and I would never ever recommend anyone to work here

Was Alright

They were starting campaigns and if you are new then it was a bit harder to get started. I had family back in a different city so it was high pressure for me.

Pros

Free regin

Cons

Low sales volume

Jobs at Link Energy